more products in this category
Item no.: 20014556
Kryptonite Messenger Mini+The small, strong and practical mini U-lock Kryptonite.
- 11 mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle provides a lighter weight lock with the same security as the Evolution Mini 5, 7, or 9
- Increased shackle dimensions allow for flexibility with lock-up
- Wheel extender provides secondary protection for front or rear wheel
- Reinforced cuff over crossbar and cylinder for added security
- High security disc-style cylinder
- Bent Foot™ shackle design for ease of use
- Center keyway defends against leverage attacks
- 2 stainless steel keys with coiled wrist key chains
- Key Safe Program
- 3.75” x 6.5” (9.5cm x 16.5cm) + Wheel extender: 3.25" x 3.75" (8.3cm x 9.5cm)
- 2.51 lbs (1.14 kgs)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Messenger Mini+
- 2 Keys
How to Choose Your Bicycle Security
Not all lock-up situations are similar. Where you are locking up your bike and the length of time you will be leaving the bike unattended are the primary factors used to determine which level of security should be used. Check out this helpful Bicycle Security Chart to choose the security level that best suits your situation. Click on the security level to learn more.
Kryptonite recommends you spend 10% of the total cost of your bike on security.
We also recommend using two security products rather than just one as this will usually drive a thief to choose another target.
Kerstin G.Comment:Es ist ein schweres und sehr stabiles Schloß macht einen sehr guten Eindruck und erfüllt meine ErwartungenLxi Z.Comment:A bit heavy, but it does the jobDaniel K.Comment:Super Schloss, super Preis, schnelle Lieferung!Klaus E.Comment:A practical and secure lock. I feel confident leaving my bike with this lock on for longer periods. The wrist bands are a clever idea, but they could have used a more neutral color, I suppose they are easy to find if dropped. No carry option provided for this model, so you'll have to carry it in a bag or figure something out, the strap won't do it. Heavier than expected, but manageable. Locking the bike is a bit tedious, you have three heavy parts to hold with two hands, maybe practice makes it better.