GORE Wear M Thermo Long - SocksThe long, moisture-regulating M Thermo socks from GORE® Wear provide maximum comfort due to a specific arrangement of the materials. This technology is called Comfort Mapping Construction. The socks are padded in the middle; the toe and heel area are protected. A grip band in the midfoot area holds the socks in place.
Perfect for all types of shoes: the M Thermo Socks by GORE® Wear
This tall sock is made from a mix of materials including merino wool, gaining the benefits of insulation without increasing overall bulk. The full height will cover your calfs, making it perfect under all kinds of footwear and on every adventure.
Features - M Thermo Long Socks
- Comfort mapping construction uses specific placement of fabric for ultimate comfort
- Wool material construction for warmth and durability
- Toe and heal protection
- Sock height from ankle: 37.5 cm // 14.7 inches
- Achille's tendon protection channel
- Medium padding level
- Highly moisture wicking technology
- High insulation level
- Grip band around midfoot to keep sock in place
- Designed for optimal comfort with less seams
M – MULTISPORT
GORE® Wear categorizes its outstanding clothes in cycling (C) and running (R). In addition, there is Multisport (M): Essential equipment for all athletes – developed with advanced technologies for use in many sports.Downloads:
Material:41% Polyamide, 28% Wool, 28% Polyacrylic, 3% Elastane (LYCRA®)
Manufacturer: GORE® Wear Women/men/unisex: Unisex Use: Multisport Washability: 30°C Wind protection: ✔ Water-repellent: ✔ Temperature range: +5°C to +15°C Colour: black/graphite grey
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category