more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20076062
Garmin Oregon 700 + TOPO Germany V9 Pro BundleWith an optimized, redesigned antenna for better satellite reception, the Garmin Oregon 700 GPS and GLONASS handset will keep you in the spirit of discovery - incl. TOPO Germany V9 Pro.Thanks to an enhanced redesigned antenna for better satellite reception, the Oregon 700 GPS and GLONASS handheld puts even more of the great outdoors at your fingertips. Whether you’re hiking, biking, geocaching, climbing, kayaking, trail riding or whatever, this rugged navigator is ready for anything. It features multilink wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ANT+), Active Weather support with animated radar overlays, a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription and a built-in 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter.
- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone
- Enhanced antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- Bluetooth®-enabled Smart Notifications1 and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription included
Scope of delivery - Oregon 700 + TOPO Germany V9 Pro Bundle
- Oregon 700
- USB cable
- Carabiner clip
- MicroSD TOPO Germany V9 Pro
Find Fun with Geocaching.comThe wireless connectivity to Geocaching.com on your Oregon makes it easier than ever to enjoy a superior geocaching experience. You can set your device to automatically stay up to date with all the latest caches. No more manual entry of coordinates or printing out cache details on paper.
More Connectivity, Less Complexity
The expanded wireless capabilities of Oregon 700 make it easier than ever to update software, check the weather radar2 and upload adventures to our Garmin Connect online community. You can even share LiveTrack location data or geocache discoveries via WiFi or smartphone. Smart Notifications via Bluetooth connectivity with a compatible smartphone let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your device. So you can see what’s going on while you’re getting away from it all.
Navigate Your WayThe Oregon 700 handheld provides comprehensive navigation and tracking to guide you on and off the beaten path, using GPS and GLONASS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing, whether you’re moving or not. There’s also a TracBack® feature on Oregon 700 to help you navigate back to your starting point the same way you came. You can also mark locations, such as your campsite, vehicle or other points of interest, to which you'd like return navigation.
Enjoy the View on a Vivid DisplayThe Oregon 700 handheld features a bright, sunlight-readable 3-inch colour touchscreen display with dual orientation for landscape or portrait views. It easily supports multiple mapping options such as BlueChart® g2 HD for water navigation or City Navigator® for turn-by-turn driving directions. Durable and water-rated to IPX7, the Oregon series is built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data, no matter what the elements throw at you. Plus, you can even customise your Oregon’s display with free downloads from the Garmin Connect IQ™ online store.
Plan Your Next TripTake charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organise maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers online. BaseCamp displays on your computer screen any topographic map data stored on the device, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an almost unlimited amount of satellite images to your device using the included BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Physical & Performance
Physical dimensions 6.1 x 11.4 x 3.3 cm Display size, WxH 3.8 x 6.3 cm; 3" diag (7.6 cm) Display resolution, WxH 240 x 400 pixels Display type Transflective colour TFT touchscreen Touchscreen Weight
209.8 g with batteries
Battery 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended, rechargeable NiMH pack (optional) Battery life Up to 16 hours Water rating IPX7 High-sensitivity receiver Interface high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible Camera
Barometric altimeter Electronic compass Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis) Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units) Yes (plus images and custom maps)
Maps & Memory
Basemap Preloaded maps
Ability to add maps Built-in memory 1.7 GB Accepts data cards microSD™ card up to 32 GB (not included) Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest) Waypoints/favorites/locations 10,000 Routes 250 Track log 20,000 points, 250 saved tracks
Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads) Geocaching-friendly Yes (Paperless) Custom maps compatible Hunt/fish calendar Sun and moon information Tide tables Area calculation Picture viewer
Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Wireless compatible: Yes (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ANT+)
- Map segments: 15,000
- Active Weather: Yes
- Connect IQ compatible: Yes (widgets, apps and data fields)
TOPO Germany v9 PRO microSD™/SD™ cardLet Garmin guide you with the TOPO Germany v9 PRO microSD™/SD™ card, from the shores of the North Sea up to the Alps summits, with this updated, accurate and reputable topographic map in a reference scale of 1:25,000.
- Includes enhanced recreation trail network, detailed hiking network for touristic regions and long-distance hiking trail network for the whole country
- Displays touristic and route information, including more than 340,000 km of cycling routes, mountain bike trails and popular hiking trails
- Includes ActiveRouting, which allows you to customize and plan specialist routes for the entire road and trail network based on your user profile. The activity-specific map display feature highlights the recommended routes dedicated to biking and hiking (Full ActiveRouting capability only with selected devices; depends on Garmin GPS device and software version.)
- Includes address search with street numbers
- Features Digital Elevation Model (DEM) with height contours with 20 m interva
- Includes a special Winter Map with winter activity content, such as ski trails, ski pistes, ski lifts and areas with steep slopes.
- Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing. View limitations with some marine mapping products. To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on a microSD/SD card require a unit to be viewed on a computer with BaseCamp™ or HomePort™, depending on the type of map. Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data. The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and a SD card adapter.
Peter Z.Comment:Habe mir das Gerät für eine Alpentour in und um Garmisch gekauft und ich muss sagen, ich war und bin sehr begeistert. Präzise Navigation und sehr genaue Karten!