Garmin GPSMAP 64sx + TOPO Germany V9 Pro BundleNavigate your next adventure with the GPSMAP 64sx handheld navigator series. Whether you’re hiking, cycling, geocaching or climbing, you are free to explore more with the best-in-class Garmin handheld navigation in the palm of your hand. And the series now has multi-GNSS support, too - incl. TOPO Germany V9 Pro Karte.
Scope of delivery - GPSMAP 64sx + TOPO Germany V9 Pro Bundle
- GPSMAP 64sx
- TOPO Germany V9 Pro Bundle
- USB cable
- Rugged and water-resistant design with button operation and a 2.6" sunlight-readable colour display
- Know where you're at with a high-sensitivity receiver with quad helix antenna and multi-GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo), and 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter available on GPSMAP 64sx models
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth® and ANT+® technology available on GPSMAP 64sx models
- Battery life: up to 16 hours in GPS mode
Garmin GPSMAP 64x Series: Reliable Navigation in Hand
Keep Your Fix
With its quad helix antenna, high-sensitivity receiver and multiple global navigation systems support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo), the GPSMAP 64sx series locates your position quickly and precisely, and maintains its location in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
With 8 GB of onboard memory and a microSD™ card slot for expandable storage, you can conveniently download even more maps.
The GPSMAP 64sx series also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required) that lets you load satellite images and integrate them with your maps.
With smart notifications, you can wirelessly receive emails, texts and alerts from your compatible device. Stay connected without having to dig into your backpack for your smartphone.
GPSMAP 64sx handhelds let you share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices. Your friends can enjoy your favourite hike or cache without waiting for you to plug in to your computer; simply press "send" to transfer your information to another Garmin handheld.
The GPSMAP 64sx series features paperless geocaching. Upload GPX files straight to your device, and view key information such as location, terrain and hints from Geocaching.com.
- 230 g with batteries (manufacturer information)
Support: Routing to a Waypoint on a GPSMAP®
Support: Saving And Recording Tracks on a Garmin GPSMAP® 62, 64 or 78
Support: Track Settings on a Garmin GPSMAP® 62, 64 or 78
Support: Compass Calibration on a Garmin Handheld
Physical dimensions 6.1 x 16.0 x 3.6 cm Display size 3.6 x 5.5 cm; 2.6" diag (6.6 cm) Display resolution 160 x 240 pixels Display type Transflective, 65K colour TFT Weight 230 g with batteries Battery 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended Battery life 16 hours Water rating IPX7 Memory/history 8 GB High-sensitivity receiver ✔ Interface High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
Maps & memory
Ability to add maps ✔ Basemap ✔ Storage and power capacity microSD™ card (not included) Waypoints/favourites/locations 5,000 Routes 200 Track log 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
Barometric altimeter ✔ Compass Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
Outdoor recreation features
Area calculation ✔ Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads) Geocaching-friendly Yes (paperless) Custom maps compatible ✔ Hunt/fish calendar ✔ Sun and moon information ✔ Picture viewer ✔
Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data) ✔
- GPS: Yes
- GLONASS: Yes
- Galileo: Yes
- Wireless compatible: Yes (Bluetooth® and ANT®)
- Smart notifications: Yes
- Live tracking: Yes (with Garmin Connect™ Mobile)
TOPO Germany v9 PRO microSD™/SD™ cardLet Garmin guide you with the TOPO Germany v9 PRO microSD™/SD™ card, from the shores of the North Sea up to the Alps summits, with this updated, accurate and reputable topographic map in a reference scale of 1:25,000.
- Includes enhanced recreation trail network, detailed hiking network for touristic regions and long-distance hiking trail network for the whole country
- Displays touristic and route information, including more than 340,000 km of cycling routes, mountain bike trails and popular hiking trails
- Includes ActiveRouting, which allows you to customize and plan specialist routes for the entire road and trail network based on your user profile. The activity-specific map display feature highlights the recommended routes dedicated to biking and hiking (Full ActiveRouting capability only with selected devices; depends on Garmin GPS device and software version.)
- Includes address search with street numbers
- Features Digital Elevation Model (DEM) with height contours with 20 m interva
- Includes a special Winter Map with winter activity content, such as ski trails, ski pistes, ski lifts and areas with steep slopes.
- Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing. View limitations with some marine mapping products. To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on a microSD/SD card require a unit to be viewed on a computer with BaseCamp™ or HomePort™, depending on the type of map. Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data. The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and a SD card adapter.
Dieter G.Comment:Präzise wie ein Uhrwerk!
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20076063