Fulcrum Racing Quattro LG Wheelset 9/10/11-speed HG 11Racing Quattro is #FULCRUMFAST - Versatile and aggressive, a wheel created for riders who enjoy pitting themselves against a different type of route every day.Every tiny detail of the versatile and aggressive Racing Quattro Wheelset has been painstakingly optimised to offer the rider perfect balance and performance in all situations. An aerodynamic yet easy to ride wheel that is ideal for long level straights, but still delivers outstanding results uphill.
- 35MM RIM. Developed to strike the perfect balance between aerodynamic efficiency, handling and lightness. The 35mm rim profile increases torsional and lateral stiffness compared with a conventional profile, for improved high speed stability.
- DOUBLE-BUTTED STEEL SPOKES with aero profile enable maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- ALUMINIUM NIPPLES make it possible to reduce the peripheral mass of the wheel to the minimum, thus increasing its reactivity.
- OVERSIZED HUB BODY in aluminium provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces the weight to a minimum.
- ADJUSTABLE BALL BEARING SYSTEM in ultra high quality steel for reduced friction and maximum performance even after extensive use. Quick and easy to adjust.
- ALUMINIUM AXLE reduces the overall weight of the wheel.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE on the drive side provides greater torsional stiffness, increases reactivity at any change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- EXCLUSIVE PROCESSING SYSTEM of the 5 axis hub. This allows the spokes seat to be created perfectly in line with the tensioning line. This solution allows equal tension values to be obtained at every point of the spoke; it reduces stress on the rim and the spokes and keeps the wheel balanced.
- QUICK RELEASE Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
2:1 Two-to-One™ Spoke Ratio
When you push on the pedals, the rotational force on the sprocket induces a slackening of the freewheel spokes with a consequent loss of rim tension. This results in undesirable flex of the whole wheel and an unavoidable loss of energy. Fulcrum® has solved this classic cycling problem with its 2:1 Two-to-One™ Spoke Ratio patent, by doubling the spokes in the critical zones. As a result there are two spokes which carry out the function of one, slackening and torsion are limited and the transfer of the athlete’s power is much more effective. Also, thanks to this system, spoke tensions are balanced more evenly between drive and non-drive sides and the fatigue life of the rim, hub and spokes is lengthened.
This new system raises the concept of spoking to new heights of performance. The Fulcrum® engineers have redesigned the spokes and the hub housings to create a solid and unmoveable whole. The result is that the spokes:
a) will never lose their initial tension, thus keeping the wheel perfectly reactive and centred, and
b) will remain in the position that was found in wind tunnel tests to ensure the best aerodynamic penetration possible.
- Rims: Aluminium - Dynamic Balance
- Hubs: Aluminium
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Size: 28"
- ETRTO: 622x17C
- Height: 35mm
- Width: 24,2mm
- Recommended tire size: 25 - 50mm
- Type: Clincher
- front: 16
- rear: 7 left, 14 right
- Freehub body: Shimano® & SRAM 9/10/11-speed
- Hub axle system:
- Front 9 x 100mm QR
- Rear 10 x130mm QR
Scope of delivery
- 1 Wheelset Fulcrum Racing Quattro LG - Shimano (Front and Rear)
- 2 Quick releases
- 2 Rim tapes
Hugo Fernando S.Comment:Very good and solid wheelsMickael M.Comment:Excellentes roues, fluides et solides. C'est une excellente paire de roue d'entrainement avec un look sympa en plus.Julien F.Comment:Roues rigides, roulements très bons, roue libre discrète. Ces roues sont idéales sur plat et légèrement vallonné à des rythmes supérieurs à 30 km/h, elles sont d'une bonne aide. En-dessous, elles sont neutres en remontée d'information. Dès que ça monte, elles nécessitent plus d'énergie que des roues light. Sinon, RAS.Nunzio A.Comment:Perfettissimi e velociRainer H.Comment:Egal ob von Fulcrum oder Campa ( Scirocco) ein Top Laufradsatz was die Stabilität und Haltbarkeit anbelangt. Fahre den Campa schon seit tausenden von Kilometern und bin sehr zufrieden damit.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
This item is no longer available
Item no.: 20021037