Fox Racing Float DPS Factory ShockFor a lightweight, inline shock, the Fox DPS packs a lot of performance. The Dual Piston Base Valve has dedicated compression and rebound pistons, providing a firm lockout without compromising bump compliance, ride control, or efficiency.
Features - Float DPS Factory 3Pos-Adj Shock
- Model - 2020 Factory Series FLOAT DPS
- Lightweight, one-piece EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity
- Dual Piston valve design improves both rebound and compression flow
- DPS damper with three positions - Open, Medium, Firm modes
- Factory Series model feature Genuine Kashima Coat
- Use: MTB / All-Mountain
- Version: Factory
- Suspension: Air
- Lever actuated Open-, medium and firm mode
- Open mode adjust tuning range (1, 2, 3)
- Air spring rate
Installation length x Hub (choose variant)
- Small Volume / 165 x 38mm
- Small Volume / 184 x 44mm
- Small Volume / 200 x 51mm
- Large Volume / 190 x 51mm
- Large Volume / 200 x 51mm
- Large Volume / 200 x 57mm
- Large Volume / 216 x 63mm
- from 221g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Fox Float DPS Factory 3Pos-Adj Evol Damper
Dual Piston System
The highest performing inline shock gets refined. Updated valve design improves both rebound and compression flow, allowing for active and supple Open and Medium modes without compromising Firm mode stiffness.
The new lighter one-piece EVOL air sleeve was designed for each shock size (imperial and metric) to balance internal forces, and has maximized bushing overlap to reduce friction during “real world” forces like side-loading and twisting.
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category