more products in this category
colour: matte black
size: 160 mm
Item no.: 20064451
Fox Racing 36 K Float 27.5" Factory 160 HSC/LSC Tapered BoostThe lightweight Fox 36 K Float 27.5" Factory Boost fork is of course equipped with the high-quality Kashima Coat coating and has the FIT HSC/LSC damper built in. With 160 mm travel it convinces on all-mountain and enduro bikes.Independently Control High and Low Speed Compression Adjusting your high and low speed compression setting controls how the fork feels as it's compressed through its travel under various types of hits. Use your high and low speed compression adjusters to tune the fork to meet your riding style and terrain.
- High-speed compression (HSC) adjustment is useful to control fork performance during bigger hits, landings, and square-edged bumps.
- Low-speed compression (LSC) adjustment is useful to control fork performance during rider weight shifts, G-outs, and other slow inputs.
Features - 36 K Float 27.5" Factory 160 HSC/LSC Tapered Boost
- Model - 2018 Kashima Series 36 FLOAT 27.5 160 FIT HSC/LSC
- FLOAT EVOL air spring adds plushness
- FIT HSC/LSC damper
- Boost 110 Thru Axle
- Kashima Coating
- Use: MTB, All-Mountain, Trail, Enduro
- Version: Factory
- Travel: 160mm
- Wheel size: 27.5" (650B)
- Spring: Air
- Damping: FIT HSC/LSC
- Adjustments: Rebound, spring hardness over air pressure, FIT4 3-position compression (Open/Medium/Firm) with Open Mode Adjust
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8"
- Steerer length: 264mm
- Upper Tubes: 36mm
- Disc brake mount: Post Mount (PM7 - Direct Mount 180mm)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 203mm
- Drop out: QR 15x110mm Boost Thru Axle
- Max. tire dimension: 27.5 x 2.5"
- Axle to Crown: 549mm
- Offset: 44mm
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Aluminum
- Lowers: Magnesium
- Upper Tubes: Aluminum (Kashima Coat)
- matte black with stealth decals
- approx 2020g (with Thru Axle)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Fox 36 A Float 27.5" Kashima 160 FIT HSC/LSC Tapered Boost
- 1 x Fox Boost Thru Axle 15x110mm with Lever
- 1x Manual
Buttery-smooth, Genuine Kashima Coat's distinctive gold color is backed by its high performance attributes - properties that provide an exceptionally smooth feel and extreme durability. All Factory Series Forks - Now available on the entire Factory Series fork lineup. Buttery-smooth, Genuine Kashima Coat is available only from FOX - the Kashima Coat logo is individually pad-printed on each stanchion.
FIT DamperAir and oil do mix, and in the world of suspension, it degrades performance. Our isolation technology employs a bladder system that simply keeps the oil and air from mixing to provide optimal performance in all riding extremes.
HSC/LSCYou can adjust the shock's high and low-speed compression damping by simply turning the external adjusters. HSC/LSC allows you to maximize small bump compliance and traction while still having the extra damping required for big hits.
FLOAT AirspringThe FLOAT air spring system developed for 32, 34 and 40 is lighter and reduces the force to initiate travel, providing excellent sensitivity and small bump compliance for all riders and pressure settings. Similar to our FLOAT rear shocks, the new FLOAT system features positive and negative air springs that automatically equalize during use to give each rider the right pressure balance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
EVOLA more linear spring curve gives EVOL forks and shocks plushness off the top, extra mid-stroke support, and more tunable bottom-out progression, allowing riders to tap into the ideal pairing of front and rear-end feel. The EVOL technology from rear shocks is now integrated into all FOX forks. EVOL increases negative air spring volume, specifically positioned and sized for optimum small bump sensitivity.
Air Volume SpacersThe progressiveness of the FLOAT air spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
Don't sacrifice performance by going with a pinner skewer. We teamed up with Shimano to create an axle that is extremely light and stiff, in a tool-free design. You'll gain a ton of confidence when you're deep in the rocks, roots, and ruts.
- The 15QR-Lever
- Cutout in lever reduces weight and improves functionality
- Lighter weight forged lever
- Lighter weight forged axle shaft
- Clockable Thread - You never have to adjust your QR skewer nut to find the perfect tension.
- 25% increase in transverse shear stiffness - A 25% increase in transverse shear stiffness means the fork legs function as a single unit, improving suspension performance and front end confidence when forces on the wheel are not even on each side.
- 15% increase in torsional stiffness - Our legendary torsional stiffness is further improved by 15% for increased rider confidence.
FOX FLOAT Air SpringModel year: 2018
Felix H.Comment:Super Enduro Federgabel zum unschlagbearen Preis! Die 36 Fox Float Factory ist kinderleicht einzustellen und die Performance ist seid Jahren unschlagbar! Versand war auch ok!