Fox Racing 36 FLOAT 160 27.5" Performance Grip Tapered BoostThe Fox 36 A Float 27.5" Performance Boost with 3PosGrip-damper is a lightweight fork with 160mm travel - designed for Enduro.
Features - 36 A Float 27.5" Performance 160 3PosGrip Tapered Boost
- Model - 2019 Performance Series 36 FLOAT GRIP 3POS
- FLOAT EVOL air spring adds plushness
- GRIP three position damper for improved control
- Lockout for increased efficiency
- Boost 110 Thru Axle
- Use: MTB
- Travel: 160mm
- Wheel size: 27.5"
- Spring: Air
- Damping: GRIP 3-Position Lever
- Adjustments: Rebound, spring hardness over air pressure, GRIP 3-position compression (Open/Medium/Firm)
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8"
- Steerer length: 264mm
- Upper Tubes: 36mm
- Disc brake mount: Post Mount (PM6 - Direct Mount 160mm)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 203mm
- Drop out: QR 15x110mm Boost Thru Axle
- Axle to Crown: 561mm
- Offset: 44mm
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Aluminum
- Lowers: Magnesium
- Upper Tubes: Aluminum (Black Ano)
- matte black
- approx. 2170g
Scope of delivery
- 1 Fox 36 A Float 27.5" Performance 160 3PosGrip Tapered Boost (no box packaging)
- 1 Fox Boost Thru Axle 15x110mm with Lever
- Cable Guide
TechnologiesGRIP DamperInspired from moto, the new GRIP damper uses our FIT sealed cartridge technology combined with a coil-sprung, independent floating piston. GRIP allows excess oil to purge through specially designed ports at the top of the damper to maintain consistent damping and increase durability. Performance Series forks provide Open, Medium, and Firm modes with additional micro-adjust between settings.
FLOAT AirspringThe FLOAT air spring system developed for 32, 34 and 40 is lighter and reduces the force to initiate travel, providing excellent sensitivity and small bump compliance for all riders and pressure settings. Similar to our FLOAT rear shocks, the new FLOAT system features positive and negative air springs that automatically equalize during use to give each rider the right pressure balance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
EVOLA more linear spring curve gives EVOL forks and shocks plushness off the top, extra mid-stroke support, and more tunable bottom-out progression, allowing riders to tap into the ideal pairing of front and rear-end feel. The EVOL technology from rear shocks is now integrated into all FOX forks. EVOL increases negative air spring volume, specifically positioned and sized for optimum small bump sensitivity.
Air Volume SpacersThe progressiveness of the FLOAT air spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
Don't sacrifice performance by going with a pinner skewer. We teamed up with Shimano to create an axle that is extremely light and stiff, in a tool-free design. You'll gain a ton of confidence when you're deep in the rocks, roots, and ruts.
- The 15QR-Lever
- Cutout in lever reduces weight and improves functionality
- Lighter weight forged lever
- Lighter weight forged axle shaft
- Clockable Thread - You never have to adjust your QR skewer nut to find the perfect tension.
- 25% increase in transverse shear stiffness - A 25% increase in transverse shear stiffness means the fork legs function as a single unit, improving suspension performance and front end confidence when forces on the wheel are not even on each side.
- 15% increase in torsional stiffness - Our legendary torsional stiffness is further improved by 15% for increased rider confidence.
FOX FLOAT Air SpringModel year: 2019
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
size: 160mm / 44 Offset / boost
This item is no longer available
Item no.: 20083269