Fox Racing 32 Float Factory StepCast 29" 100 Tapered Boost RemoteThe Fox 32 Float 29" Factory StepCast with Kashima Coat is a lightweight fork with 2Pos-Adjust Remote FIT4-damper, 100 mm travel and 15 x 110 mm Boost thru axle - designed for Cross-Country und Marathon riders (no box packaging).
Super Lightweight Race Fork: the 32 Float K Factory StepCast 29" 100 Tapered Boost Remote from FoxThe distinct shape of the lower leg design isn't just for looks. The 32 StepCast (SC) chassis uses a narrow stance to save weight and the step design makes room for the spokes and brake rotor. The 32 SC features 32mm upper tubes and ample bushing overlap for a quality ride and the hollowed out lower legs provide even more weight savings.
"Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.External steps in lower casting reduce weight.
Features - 32 Float Factory StepCast 29" 100 Tapered Boost Remote
- Model - 2019 Factory Series FLOAT 32 FIT4 2POS ADJ REMOTE
- External steps in lower casting reduce weight
- FLOAT EVOL air spring adds plushness
- FIT4 two position damper for improved control with remote lever
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
- Lockout for increased efficiency with Remote Lever (Remote Lever not included!)
- Boost 110 thru axle
- Use: MTB, Cross Country
- Travel: 100mm
- Wheel size: 29"
- Spring: Air
- Damping: FIT4 2-Position with Remote lever Adjust
- Adjustments: Rebound, spring hardness over air pressure, FIT4 2-position compression with Adjust (Remote Lever)
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8"
- Steerer length: 264mm
- Upper Tubes: 32mm
- Disc brake mount: Post Mount (PM6 - Direct Mount 160mm)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 180mm
- Drop out: 15x110mm Boost Thru Axle
- Max. tire dimension: 29 x 2.3"
- Axle to Crown: 503.7mm
- Offset: 51mm
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Aluminum
- Lowers: Magnesium
- Upper Tubes: Aluminum (Kashima Coat)
- Shiny Orange
- approx. 1470g (with Thru Axle)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Fox 32 Float Factory StepCast 29" 100 Tapered Boost Remote (no box packaging)
- 1 Fox Boost Thru Axle 15x110mm with Lever
- 1 Manual
For suitable Remote Lever >CLICK HERE<
TechnologiesButtery-smooth, Genuine Kashima Coat's distinctive gold color is backed by its high performance attributes - properties that provide an exceptionally smooth feel and extreme durability. All Factory Series Forks - Now available on the entire Factory Series fork lineup. Buttery-smooth, Genuine Kashima Coat is available only from FOX - the Kashima Coat logo is individually pad-printed on each stanchion.FLOAT Airspring
The FLOAT air spring system developed for 32, 34 and 40 is lighter and reduces the force to initiate travel, providing excellent sensitivity and small bump compliance for all riders and pressure settings. Similar to our FLOAT rear shocks, the new FLOAT system features positive and negative air springs that automatically equalize during use to give each rider the right pressure balance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
EVOLA more linear spring curve gives EVOL forks and shocks plushness off the top, extra mid-stroke support, and more tunable bottom-out progression, allowing riders to tap into the ideal pairing of front and rear-end feel. The EVOL technology from rear shocks is now integrated into all FOX forks. EVOL increases negative air spring volume, specifically positioned and sized for optimum small bump sensitivity.
Air Volume SpacersThe progressiveness of the FLOAT air spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
Don't sacrifice performance by going with a pinner skewer. We teamed up with Shimano to create an axle that is extremely light and stiff, in a tool-free design. You'll gain a ton of confidence when you're deep in the rocks, roots, and ruts.
- The 15QR-Lever
- Cutout in lever reduces weight and improves functionality
- Lighter weight forged lever
- Lighter weight forged axle shaft
- Clockable Thread - You never have to adjust your QR skewer nut to find the perfect tension.
- 25% increase in transverse shear stiffness - A 25% increase in transverse shear stiffness means the fork legs function as a single unit, improving suspension performance and front end confidence when forces on the wheel are not even on each side.
- 15% increase in torsional stiffness - Our legendary torsional stiffness is further improved by 15% for increased rider confidence.
FOX FLOAT Air Spring
FOX Step-Cast Technology Explained
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
size: 100 mm
This item is no longer available
Item no.: 20083749