more products in this category
Show more products in this category
This item is no longer available
Item no.: 20025610
Five Ten Impact VXi - MTB ShoesStealth Mi6 rubber is for flat-pedal riders who want the benefits of riding flats without giving up the performance of clips. Impacts were designed for DH champs and flat-pedal specialists Sam Hill and Brook MacDonald.The new, fast-drying upper has been slimmed down, shaving 25 percent off the old model’s weight, but the new model provides more protection than the original.
Key Features & Benefits
- The Stealth Mi6 rubber outsole is the stickiest rubber on the circuit and has 50-percent more shock absorption and dampening than any other shoe on the market. It wears slightly faster than our Stealth S1, but has more advanced cushioning and shock absorption properties
- 25% lighter than the original Impact
- Hydrophobic foam used throughout the shoe to improve drying properties and permit overnight drying, another welcome improvement for riders who ride in wet conditions.
- New biomechanical last made specifically for downhill that supports the riders’ anatomy to buffer impacts and allows the forefoot to comfortably swell on long downhill runs.
- Rubber - STEALTH Mi6
- Closure - Laces
- Weight - (size 9) 12.98oz/368g each
- Upper Material - Synthetic
- Midsole - Compression Molded EVA, Longline Spd Plate
Manufacturer: Five Ten Sole: Stealth Mi6 Colour: Granite Purpose: MTB Weight: approx. 368 g (per shoe size 9) Included in delivery: 1 pair
This article has not yet been reviewed.