more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Ergon SM Pro Men SaddleToday you no longer need to live with discomfort when seated. The new Ergon SM Men saddles are speciﬁcally tailored to the features of the male anatomy and optimized for the requirements of mountain biking.
Anatomically correct, pressure-free sitting: the SM Pro Men Saddle from ErgonOrthoCell®-Inlays in the seating area generate the best possible pressure distribution – the innovative OrthoCell® material ensures maximum reset force and is also more durable and lighter than gel. Speciﬁcally designed for men and intended for MTB touring, trail and all-mountain riding, this saddle features an anatomically optimized relief channel in the sensitive perineal area and an athletic but light AirCell®-Padding. The ﬂattened (ﬂat) tail and the Y-shape guarantee full freedom of move ment when in the moderate riding position typical for mountain biking. Sliding ﬂanks help reduce friction when pedaling.
Features - Ergon SM Pro Men
- Relief inlays - More comfort thanks to OrthoCell® inlays in the seat area, which distribute the seat pressure evenly (Comp and Pro models).
- Effective relief - The extremely deep relief channel, which is lowered to the rear, opens into an opening at the lowest point. The construction combines all the advantages of a perforated saddle without the possible disadvantages (very stiff saddle shell) and achieves a particularly high relief in the sensitive perineum area. Excessive pressure in this area often triggers discomfort and numbness in the genital area.
- Large-surface pressure distribution - Optimum pressure distribution in the area of the sitting and pubic bone bones due to a flat, even surface and high-quality seat foams.
- Shaping - The Y-shape guarantees high freedom of movement and legroom. The bony structures are optimally supported.
- Flat tail - Narrow, sloping tail with flat contour and minimal ramp allows good freedom of movement downhill.
- Ramp - The ramp supports the buttocks, especially in a strongly inclined position, and allows better pressure relief in the genital area.
- Use: MTB
- Shell: Nylon Composite
- Rail: TiNox
- Cover: Microfiber
- Padding: Orthopedic Comfort Foam with OrthoCell® Pads
- Gender: men specific
Size (choose variant)
- Small/Medium: Sit bone distance 9-12cm
- Medium/Large: Sit bone distance 12-16cm
- Midsummer Blue
Weight (manufacturer information)
- Small/Medium: approx. 235g
- Medium/Large: approx. 245g
- 1 Ergon SM Pro Men Saddle
This article has not yet been reviewed.