more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Ergon SC Core Prime Women SaddleOff we go! Whether in the city or out for the day – you’ll ride in total comfort on the SC Core Prime. You’ll enjoy the ride like never before. Vibrations and road shock? Gone! The ergonomic core absorbs it all! Lower back problems? The ergonomic core follows the natural movements of your pelvis to help keep the lower back loose and in motion. Numbness in your perineal area? You can forget that thanks to a relief channel specially designed for women. The Ergon SC Core Prime Women will let you add up the miles and smiles – guaranteed!
Features - SC Core Prime Women Saddle
- Genius in Motion: The Dynamic Saddle With Ergonomic Core. Prevents Numbness in the Soft Tissue Area, Reduced Sit Bone Pressure, Medical Back Support and Floating Motion Support.
- Certified back-friendly: Dorsal and back pain is currently one of the most common human health issues. Naturally this also effects and compromises the enjoyment of riding your bike. The positive effect of the Core saddle series’ working principal, in regard to back issues, has officially been confirmed by a group of interdisciplinary experts (health professionals, orthopedists and physical therapists) in a long-term certification process. It works! As the first bike saddles ever, the 2020 Ergon Core models have been awarded with the seal of quality called “Campaign for Healthier Backs“ by the Association Forum Healthy Back – Better Living and Federal Association of German Back Schools.
- Revolutionary Saddle Construction: The floating TwinShell concept with the Ergonomic Core supports the natural pelvic movements while pedaling, actively relieves the sit bones, and reliably dampens bumps caused by the riding surface.
- Maximal Comfort for Men and Women: In addition to the construction of the saddle, the gender specific form of the seating area is also brand new. In the genital area, men and women differentiate strongly. It is most often in this area that pressure points lead to numbness and difficulties while riding. Ergon has designed the relief surfaces using the latest scientific research and extensive testing. The results are gender specific shapes and relief channels – creating maximum comfort for women and men
- The Right Size: The shape and size of the saddle must match the sit bone width of the rider to maximize comfort and enjoyment. The pelvic bone has a unique V-shaped and the saddle must offer the sit bones a large contact surface with the ability to meet the demand of different sitting positions. Various saddle widths are offered so that the usable seat surface corresponds to the riders unique sit bone distance. The more forward and aggressive the rider sits, the further forward the sit bones contact the saddle.
- Use: City / Touring
- Gender: Women specific
- Shell: Nylon composite
- Core: BASF Infinergy® (E-TPU / Closed Cell Particle Foam)
- Rail: Light FeC Steel
- Cover: Microfiber
- Padding: Orthopedic comfort foam
Size (choose variant)
- Small/Medium: Sit bone distance 9-12cm (Length: 277 mm, Width: 190 mm)
- Medium/Large: Sit bone distance 12-16cm (Length: 277 mm, Width: 205 mm)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Ergon SC Core Prime Women Saddle
This article has not yet been reviewed.