more products in this category
Show more products in this category
25mm - 12/142mm - Shimano25mm - 12/142mm - Sram XD25mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano25mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Sram XD25mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano 12-speed30mm - 12/142mm - Shimano30mm - 12/142mm - Sram XD30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Sram XD30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano 12-speed
Available in at least six weeks
Available in at least six weeks
- Please use our noticing service to be informed about the availability.
Item no.: 20049301
DT Swiss M 1700 Spline Two 29" CL RearwheelThe M 1700 SPLINE gets delivered with tubeless rim tape and valves, just the right tool for demanding trails. The wide rim gives the tire that decisive little bit more support while the Ratchet System freewheel ensures safe engagements even in the most averse conditions.Finally, being a lightweight helps you to quickly get back up to that trail entrance, to start the slip and grip fest all over again.
Product features - M 1700 Spline® Two
- Use: MTB / All Mountain
- Model: M 1700
- Wheel size: 29"
- Rim diameter: 622mm
- Rim height: 19.5mm
- Rim type: Clincher
- Hub Type: 350
- Holes/Spokes: 28
- Tubeless ready: Yes
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Brake system: Disc Center Lock
- Spokes: DT competition® straightpull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Lacing: 3-cross (1:1)
- Freehub Body: Ratchet System 18
- Recommended system weight max: 120kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 4
Inner width - Axle system - Freehub (choose variant)
- 25mm - 12/142mm - Shimano
- 25mm - 12/142mm - Sram XD
- 25mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano
- 25mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Sram XD
- 25mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano 12-speed
- 30mm - 12/142mm - Shimano
- 30mm - 12/142mm - Sram XD
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Sram XD
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano 12-speed
- Rim: Aluminum
- Hub: Aluminum
- Spoke: Stainless steel
- Nipple: Aluminum
- Freehub body: Aluminum
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 25mm - 12/142mm - Shimano: 977g
- 25mm - 12/142mm - Sram XD: 953g
- 25mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano: 981g
- 25mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Sram XD: 958g
- 25mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano 12-speed: 972g
- 30mm - 12/142mm - Shimano: 1037g
- 30mm - 12/142mm - Sram XD: 1013g
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano: 1041g
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Sram XD: 1018g
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano 12-speed: 1032g
Scope of delivery
- M 1700 Spline Two 29" CL Rearwheel
- 1 x Tubeless tape
- 1 x Tubeless valve MTB 32mm
- 1 x IS 6-bolt adapter MTB
With their intricately machined hub shells, cleverly positioned spokes and proven freewheel technology, the new for 2013 DT Swiss SPLINE® wheels are engineered with modern riding needs in mind. It is products like the SPLINE® wheels that allow riders to go faster and further, ultimately making the cycling experience even more fun.The combination of high attention to detail and the legendary DT Swiss reliability featured with the new SPLINE® wheels will make you smile ride after ride, year after year.
The term Straightpull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, straight-pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
DT Swiss hubs have earned their legendary reputation for quality and performance. There are multiple features that make this product a winner: The Ratchet System® driver mechanism is extremely durable, reliable and can be serviced without special tools in minutes, thanks to its simple press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows all hubs to work in almost any currently existing axle configuration, making them compatible with almost every bike. The contact free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings; every bit of the rider’s energy is transformed into forward momentum. These features and the super lightweight design of all the hub parts highlights the racing legacy of this classic hub.
The Technical Details of Conversion-Kits, Rotor-Kits and Tubeless-Kits you'll find below as PDF!
Conversion-Kits >>> here <<<
Rotor-Kits >>> here <<<
Tubeless-Kits >>> here <<<
This article has not yet been reviewed.