- Please use our noticing service to be informed about the availability.
DT Swiss E 1900 Spline 27,5" 30mm CL Rear WheelNowadays, bikers ride what used to be called downhill trails on enduros. The trails are getting rougher and the demands on the gear and rider are greater. The E 1900 SPLINE has been developed to deal with precisely these re-quirements.With its stiff aluminum rim, lightweight straight pull spokes and proven DT Swiss hubs, this wheel is well-armed for any challenge. The balance of weight and stiffness will put a smile on your face, whether you’re riding up or downhill. After all, you won’t find lifts to many of the best trails.
Product features - E 1900 Spline® 30
- Use: MTB / All Mountain
- Model: E 1900
- Wheel size: 27.5"
- Rim diameter: 584mm
- Rim height: 20mm
- Inner width: 30mm
- Outer width: 35mm
- Rim type: Clincher
- Hub Type: 370
- Holes/Spokes: 28
- Tubeless ready: Yes
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Brake system: Disc Center Lock
- Spokes: DT champion® straightpull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Lacing: 3-cross (1:1)
- Freehub Body: 3 pawl
- Recommended system weight max: 130kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 4
Inner width - Axle system - Freehub (choose variant)
- 30mm - 12/142mm - Shimano
- 30mm - 12/142mm - Sram XD
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Sram XD
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano 12-speed
- Rim: Aluminum
- Hub: Aluminum
- Spoke: Stainless steel
- Nipple: Aluminum
- Freehub body: Aluminum
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 30mm - 12/142mm - Shimano: 1078g
- 30mm - 12/142mm - Sram XD: 1060g
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano: 1083g
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Sram XD: 1066g
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano 12-speed: 1103g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x E 1900 Spline® 30 27.5" CL Rearwheel
- 1 x Center Lock®/IS 6-bolt adapter
- 1 x Tubeless Valve MTB 32 mm
- 1 x Tubeless tape 32 mm
With their intricately machined hub shells, cleverly positioned spokes and proven freewheel technology, the new for 2013 DT Swiss SPLINE® wheels are engineered with modern riding needs in mind. It is products like the SPLINE® wheels that allow riders to go faster and further, ultimately making the cycling experience even more fun.The combination of high attention to detail and the legendary DT Swiss reliability featured with the new SPLINE® wheels will make you smile ride after ride, year after year.
The term Straightpull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, straight-pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
DT Swiss Support for Conversion
The support site offers an overview and can help you to find the right conversion kit to convert your hub to fit a new axle measurement or for a new group set.
Robin V.Comment:Das beste Laufrad das man auf dem Markt bekommt, wenn man auf den Preis achtet. Sehr schöne Qualität und Reifen montieren geht wie von alleine.Florian E.Comment:LäuftPierre S.Comment:Naja ist halt keine Fr classic, in kurzer Zeit 2 Dellen rein gefahren, läuft aber immer noch rund.