Deuter Compact Air EXP 8 SL turquoise-arctic (8+2 L)We present our popular all-rounders also in a maximum back ventilation version: the Aircomfort FlexLite System features an elastic spring steel frame and an effective, three sided ventilation system – high carrying comfort, low weight!
The Compact AIR unites all advantages of our classic (such as the expansion feature, internal tool pocket and the separate compartment for the drinking bladder) with fantastic breathability. Plus it looks fantastic in its textile design.
- mesh shoulder straps, mesh hip fins with two zipped mesh pockets and Aircomfort FlexLite back system for threesided ventilation
- hydration system compatible with separate bladder compartment secured by autolock zip, Velcro sealed drinking tube opening and tube line
- 3M reflectors on hip wings
- reinforced back panel to avoid pressure points
- safety light and tube loop
- internal organizer and tool mesh pockets
- zipped front pocket
- side compression straps also suited to storing protective pads
- stow-away helmet flap and rain cover
- Material: 250D Pocket Rip/ Deuter-Microrip-Nylon
- Weight: 970 g
- Capacity: 8 + 2 l
- H x W x D: 43 x 24 x 16 cm
more products in this category