Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 SL 500 27.5 black´n´grey – E-Bike FullyImproving on near-perfection might seem like a fool's errand, but to our designers it's just another challenge. The Stereo Hybrid 160 SL takes the concept of an enduro-capable Bosch e-bike to the next level, blending an exceptionally accomplished long travel chassis with a choice selection of components and Bosch's matchless Performance CX drive unit.Revised geometry adds more reach, a slacker head angle and more progressive kinematics to an already highly regarded mountain-taming bike. With its sleek looks, Shimano XT 11 speed transmission, powerful XT hydraulic disc brakes - with 4 piston calipers front and rear - and Fox 36 Float GRIP 170mm fork with Float DPX2 EVOL shock, it's a fork to be reckoned with in the mountains. The Fox Transfer Performance Elite stealth dropper post is the icing on the cake, opening up even more line choices for the adventurous rider. You only live once. Shouldn't your bike choice reflect that?
FRAME Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 SL 500 27.5 black´n´grey
A bike designed to tackle the toughest trails at speed needs a strong backbone. That's why the Stereo Hybrid 160 SL's down tube is a one piece gravity casting, completely enclosing the Bosch battery and drive unit in a structure that, combined with the tapered head tube, is as rigid as we could make it. The dirt-proof cover keeps the battery safe - and you can charge the battery in situ, though it's also really easy to remove. Tweaked kinematics add more progression to the suspension for even better trail performance, while feedback from our team riders has resulted in more reach and a slacker head angle in a revised version of our acclaimed Agile Ride Geometry. Out back is a Boost axle for maximum drivetrain efficiency and accurate tracking, while internal cable routing means you'll spend time enjoying your bike's clean, crisp shifting instead of maintaining it. Ready to go? Let's ride...
Bosch eMTB Technology
Bosch Uphill Flow
In Uphill Flow, you go beyond your limitations. You take up new challenges and master new trails you never thought were possible. You concentrate on the essentials, act instinctively, enjoy it and experience a unique feeling of flow when riding uphill that you only get from eMountain bikes. Pure riding enjoyment in every situation - whether uphill or downhill. This takes eMountain biking to a new level. The perfectly delivered power of the Performance Line CX motor and the eMTB mode introduces a completely new riding sensation.
Bosch Performance Line CX - live the trail
With a maximum torque of 75 Nm, the Performance Line CX is the ideal drive for ambitious and demanding eBikers. In eMTB mode, you always receive the required power – from Tour to Turbo. Up to 300% of perfectly delivered support, incredible dynamism and unique grip provide the best possible support on all terrains, as well as improved start-up behaviour. The progressive motor support automatically adapts to the individual's riding style, so there is no need to change support modes in eMTB mode.
Bosch Drive Unit Performance
The difference is the technology behind the new modern anthracite-coloured design of the components. The improved drive system with more powerful electronics and a low-vibration motor as well as low volume and weight, convinces the rider. The optimised 3-sensor concept take measurement 1,000 times per second with maximum precision for optimal power tuning and a new, unique riding experience. The optimal balance of performance and range is also a matter of pure enjoyment.
Cruise 25 km/h, Derailleur gear technical specifications
- With gear shift detection
- Maximum assistance speed: 25 km/h
- Torque: 75 Nm
The advanced Bosch eMTB mode - especially for eMountainbikers
The eMTB mode replaces the former sport mode with the Performance Line CX and varies between 'Tour' mode and 'Turbo'. A maximum torque of up to 75 Nm strenghtens the motor and the rider's personal contribution between 120% and 300%.
Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics. Without shifting gears the engine supports even slight pedal revolutions constantly with ideal performance. The ride on steep slopes is almost effortless. This ensures a natural riding sensation and maximum performance on the trail.
The highlights of the eMTB modeNo Trigger
- Riding without shifting. A change in the support modes is not necessary - the rider can focus entirely on the trail.
- For a natural riding sensation and optimum control. Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics.
- Perfect support as soon as you press on the pedals. Starting on steep slopes is made significantly easier.
- Improved control in difficult riding situations. Enables effortless riding and optimal traction on technical uphill sections or over obstacles.
- With a torque of up to 75 Nm. For sporty acceleration even on alpine terrain without shifting gears.
- Uphill riding becomes an exceptional experience. The rider stays always in the flow.
Bosch Purion Display - the compact purist
Focus on essentials and get all important information at the touch of a button: The on-board computer Purion stands for highest efficiency and precision.
Design meets functionality: Purion is the minimalist on-board computer for everyone wishing to have a neat look on the handle bar, be it for use in the city or the countryside. You get all important information conveniently at the touch of a button during the ride, with both hands remaining on the handle bar. Five different riding modes give you the individually correct support in every situation.
Purion HighlightsClear display
- Charging status, speed, riding mode, range, trip distance, total distance
- The display without play lighted from behind enables recognising all riding data
- The optional service interval display reminds you about fixing the next service appointment for your eBike with the specialist dealer
- The specialist dealer can monitor the status of your Bosch eBike System via the micro USB interface.
- Activate the well-controlled supports up to 6 km/h with Purion. For utmost possible safety, the pushing aid is activated in two stages.
- Five support steps, safe operation with thumbs, neat handle bar
The riding modes of the Bosch eBike System
- Direct and maximum powerful support up to the highest pedalling rates for sports riding.
- Support level: 300%
- The eMTB mode dynamically varies between the Tour and Turbo riding modes, progressive motor support for maximum performance on the trail.
- Support level: 120% - 300%
- Uniform support for long stretches, with clear focus on long ranges.
- Support level: 120%
- Effective, but gentle support, designed for maximum efficiency for long ranges.
- Support level: 50%
- No support, Purion continues to provide all important information.
Bosch PowerTube 500
With the PowerTube 500, Bosch offers a rechargeable battery that can be optimally integrated in the bike frame. There are two options for installing the battery, positioning it either vertically or horizontally. Minimalist design opens up new possibilities for integration into the frame for bike manufacturers. The battery is concealed and perfectly protected by the frame. A convenient function means that the battery pops approx. 2 cm out of the frame when unlocked, making it easier to handle. In addition, a safety mechanism prevents the battery from falling out. The battery is also optimally protected by the frame.Technical specifications
Model year: 2019
- Mounting Type: Frame battery
- Voltage (V): 36 V
- Capacity (Ah): 13,4 Ah
- Energy content (Wh): 500 Wh
Frame Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Triple Butted, Boost 148 Colour black´n´grey Fork Fox 36 Float GRIP, 3-Position w/Micro Adjust, Tapered, 15x110mm, 170mm Rear Shock Fox Float DPX2 EVOL, 200x57mm, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode Brakes Shimano XT BR-M8020, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/203) Headset FSA 1.5E ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm) Stem Race Face Ride, 35mm Handlebar Race Face Ride 35, 760mm Bar grips CUBE Race Grip 31mm , 1-Clamp Saddle Natural Fit Active Race Seatpost Fox Transfer Performance Elite 31.6mm Seat clamp CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm Crankset Race Face Aeffect, 15T, 165mm Rear derailleur Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed Gear shifters Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach Cassette Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T Chain KMC X11e Turbo Front tyre Schwalbe Magic Mary 2.60, Addix Soft, Tubeless Easy, Super Gravity Rear tyre Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.60, Addix Speedgrip, Tubeless Easy, Super Gravity Front hub Shimano XT HB-M8010-B, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock Rear hub Shimano XT FH-M8010-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock Rims CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready Display Bosch Purion Battery Bosch PowerTube 500 Charger Bosch 4A Engine Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt) Pedals CUBE PP MTB Other details Shock hardware: Top: 30x8mm, Bottom: 30x8mm Total weight starting from 23,7 kg
778 mm473 mm74,3 °420 mm65,8 °119 mm602 mm1222 mm
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category