Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 Action Team 500 KIOX actionteam – E-Bike FullyWe don't call a bike ''Action Team'' and paint it in team colours without good reason. The Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 Action Team with Bosch Kiox display has earned the right to wear this coveted name because we're condident it can meet the stringent demands of enduro riding under the toughest of conditions.
The ultimate enduro e-bike for all situations: Stereo Hybrid 160 Action Team 500 KIOX from CubeCompletely revised for 2018, it looks sleeker and handles better than ever before. The seamlessly integrated Bosch CX drive system and Intube battery work in tandem with the SRAM EX1 8 speed transmission, whose wide ranging 11-48T cassette has been specifically designed to match the torque characteristics of the motor - which translates to incredibly smooth gear shifts, even under power. The Fox 36 Float Factory fork and Float DPX2 Factory EVOL shock deliver smooth, trail-taming travel and the Shimano Saint hydraulic disc brakes have the power to bring all this speed safely to a halt. With Race Face cockpit components, a Fox Transfer Factory internal dropper post and light, strong Newmen Evolution SL E.35 wheelset, it's a factory-level setup that you can rely on to deliver mile after mile of trail-taming fun.
FRAME Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 Action Team 500 KIOX 27.5
Using the latest e-mtb technology and all the experience gained from building performance aluminium bikes over many years, our engineering team pulled out all the stops for the Stereo Hybrid 160 Action Team. Key to the frame's success is the surprisingly light, supremely rigid, one piece gravity cast down tube. Not only is it the backbone of the bike, anchoring the tapered head tube at one end and the Bosch CX motor's custom housing at the other, it also discretely houses the Bosch Intube battery. An easily removable, splash and dirt-proof cover protects it from the elements, but you don't need to remove it from the frame to charge it. There's even room for a bottle cage. The rear end continues the elegant-but-stiff theme with a Boost hub and, of course, all the cables are routed internally so that you can keep riding rather than wrenching. Which is exactly what any team rider would expect...
Please note that pedals are not included!
Bosch eMTB Technology
Bosch Uphill Flow
In Uphill Flow, you go beyond your limitations. You take up new challenges and master new trails you never thought were possible. You concentrate on the essentials, act instinctively, enjoy it and experience a unique feeling of flow when riding uphill that you only get from eMountain bikes. Pure riding enjoyment in every situation - whether uphill or downhill. This takes eMountain biking to a new level. The perfectly delivered power of the Performance Line CX motor and the eMTB mode introduces a completely new riding sensation.
Bosch Performance Line CX - live the trail
With a maximum torque of 75 Nm, the Performance Line CX is the ideal drive for ambitious and demanding eBikers. In eMTB mode, you always receive the required power – from Tour to Turbo. Up to 300% of perfectly delivered support, incredible dynamism and unique grip provide the best possible support on all terrains, as well as improved start-up behaviour. The progressive motor support automatically adapts to the individual's riding style, so there is no need to change support modes in eMTB mode.
Bosch Drive Unit Performance
The difference is the technology behind the new modern anthracite-coloured design of the components. The improved drive system with more powerful electronics and a low-vibration motor as well as low volume and weight, convinces the rider. The optimised 3-sensor concept take measurement 1,000 times per second with maximum precision for optimal power tuning and a new, unique riding experience. The optimal balance of performance and range is also a matter of pure enjoyment.
Cruise 25 km/h, Derailleur gear technical specifications
- With gear shift detection
- Maximum assistance speed: 25 km/h
- Torque: 75 Nm
The advanced Bosch eMTB mode - especially for eMountainbikers
The eMTB mode replaces the former sport mode with the Performance Line CX and varies between 'Tour' mode and 'Turbo'. A maximum torque of up to 75 Nm strenghtens the motor and the rider's personal contribution between 120% and 300%.
Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics. Without shifting gears the engine supports even slight pedal revolutions constantly with ideal performance. The ride on steep slopes is almost effortless. This ensures a natural riding sensation and maximum performance on the trail.
The highlights of the eMTB modeNo Trigger
- Riding without shifting. A change in the support modes is not necessary - the rider can focus entirely on the trail.
- For a natural riding sensation and optimum control. Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics.
- Perfect support as soon as you press on the pedals. Starting on steep slopes is made significantly easier.
- Improved control in difficult riding situations. Enables effortless riding and optimal traction on technical uphill sections or over obstacles.
- With a torque of up to 75 Nm. For sporty acceleration even on alpine terrain without shifting gears.
- Uphill riding becomes an exceptional experience. The rider stays always in the flow.
Bosch Kiox Display - sporty and compact
Kiox offers all the functions that a sporty rider could need. The small, scratch-resistant colour display is controlled by the separate control unit with clear tactile feedback and delivers riding data on speed, rider performance, heart rate, battery charge and much more. Kiox means you have all essential information at your finger tips, while keeping control of the handlebar and terrain thanks to the separate Remote Compact. Using Bluetooth technology with an optional chest strap, Kiox users can check their current pulse range at all times, enabling them to get the most out of their training. The Bluetooth low energy interface also enables updates to the software to be downloaded onto your on-board computer without requiring a cable connection.
- Climb on, switch on, ride away and have fun. The on-board computer can be used immediately and provides you with all the essential information and data.
- The Kiox on-board computer excels not only because of its functional features – visually, it's a real head-turner as well: small and handy, the Kiox comes in a clear, neatly arranged yet stylish design. The practical magnetic holder integrally mounted on either the steam or in the handle bars likewise lends a neat and tidy look.
- The 1.9" transmissive colour display guarantees perfect readability even under strong sunlight. And because the backlight adapts to the lighting conditions, everything is perfectly readable - even in the dark.
- Use Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to connect the Kiox to a heart rate monitor. This allows you to monitor your heart rate and get the most out of your training.
- Improve your level of fitness: for example, an indicator on the display shows you whether you are riding at above or below your average speed. This will motivate you to push yourself even harder.
- Whether dirt or stone chippings: the scratch-resistant gorilla glass display is an ideal partner both off road and in the city.
- The magnetic holder allows easy removal of the on-board computer for stowing it away quickly, as well as fast, secure attachment – holding firm even during off-road jumping.
Kiox - Other functions
- Light: Conveniently turn on your connected bike light from the mechanical button on the Kiox.
- Settings: Settings can changed quickly and easily from the status overview display. For safety reasons, you can only do so when the eBike is at a standstill.
- Device recharging: External devices such as your smartphone can be recharged via the USB port.
- Overview: A summary of your day's activities is provided to you in the off-board mode.
- Service: A display lets you know when your next maintenance appointment is due – thereby ensuring the value and service life of your eBike's components. Your dealer can simply connect the DiagnosticTool via the USB port to download the latest software updates.
- Walk assistance: This 2-level function helps you push your eBike at speeds of up to 6 km/h – whether you're carrying luggage aboard or not, or if you're overcoming obstacles.
- Distance measurement / wheel size: You can finely adjust your wheel size setting yourself at the push of a button. This allows high-precision distance measurement even after changing a tyre.
- DualBattery Support: The charge level of both batteries is displayed in the status overview, providing valuable information on battery discharge behaviour while riding.
- A talented linguist: Whether German, English, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Swedish or Portuguese, simply set the language of your choice.
The riding modes of the Bosch eBike System
- Direct and maximum powerful support up to the highest pedalling rates for sports riding.
- Support level: 300%
- The eMTB mode dynamically varies between the Tour and Turbo riding modes, progressive motor support for maximum performance on the trail.
- Support level: 120% - 300%
- Uniform support for long stretches, with clear focus on long ranges.
- Support level: 120%
- Effective, but gentle support, designed for maximum efficiency for long ranges.
- Support level: 50%
- No support, Purion continues to provide all important information.
Bosch PowerTube 500
With the PowerTube 500, Bosch offers a rechargeable battery that can be optimally integrated in the bike frame. There are two options for installing the battery, positioning it either vertically or horizontally. Minimalist design opens up new possibilities for integration into the frame for bike manufacturers. The battery is concealed and perfectly protected by the frame. A convenient function means that the battery pops approx. 2 cm out of the frame when unlocked, making it easier to handle. In addition, a safety mechanism prevents the battery from falling out. The battery is also optimally protected by the frame.Technical specifications
- Mounting Type: Frame battery
- Voltage (V): 36 V
- Capacity (Ah): 13,4 Ah
- Energy content (Wh): 500 Wh
Frame Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Tripple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ATG, Boost148 Colour actionteam Fork Fox 36 Float Factory FIT4, 3-Position w/Low Speed Compression Adjust, Tapered Rear Shock Fox Float DPX2 Factory EVOL, 200x57mm, Kashima Coated Brakes Shimano Saint BR-M820, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180) Headset FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" Stem Race Face Turbine Basic, 35mm Handlebar Race Face SixC 35, 820mm Bar grips CUBE Race Grip 31, 1-Clamp Saddle CUBE Race EXC 145 Seatpost Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima Coated Seat clamp CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm Crankset Race Face Aeffect, 165mm, 16T Rear derailleur Sram EX1, 8-Speed Gear shifters Sram EX1 Trigger Cassette Sram XG-899, 11-48T Chain Sram EX1 Front tyre Schwalbe Magic Mary 2.60, Addix Soft, Tubeless Easy, Super Gravity Rear tyre Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.60, Addix Speedgrip, Tubeless Easy, Super Gravity Wheelset Newmen Evolution SL E.35, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready Display Bosch Kiox Battery Bosch PowerTube 500 Charger Bosch 4A Engine Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt) Pedals not included Other details Shock hardware: Top: 30x8mm, Bottom: 30x8mm Total weight starting from 23,2 kg
Andreas S.Comment:Moin Zusammen, Bestellvorgang bei Bike Discount wie immer Top. Das Rad ist wirklich ein Top Rad mit Top Komponeten. Zum Fahrwerk muss man ja nichts sagen. Edel und gut. Uphill bekommt man das Grinsen nicht mehr weg. Top Gefühl. Downhill ist es wirklich ein Big Bike seine Gewicht spürt man und ich denke man muss wirklich einige Trainingseinheiten hinter sich haben bis man es perfekt fahren kann. Die Bremsen von Saint sind bei dem Bike mehr als passgenau und gut. Laufräder machen einen ersten und guten Eindruck. Das Gesamtpaket stimmt bei dem Rad. Die Testberichte haben nicht gelogen. Das neue Kiox Display macht einen guten Job nur leider nicht mit dem Bosch App kompatibel. Kann auch kein Brustgurt mit dem KIOX verbinden schade. Soll aber noch geupdatet werden. Als erstes Fazit kann ich nur sagen super Bike das mir bestimmt noch viel Freude bereitet.Matthias R.Comment:Lange gesucht, endlich gefunden. Genau das richtige Baller-Bike für mich, exzellentes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis. Homogener Antrieb mit viel Kraft, enorme Reserven bergab, hier muss ich mich noch an das Limit rantasten. War etwas unschlüssig ob Kiox oder Non-Kiox Version, bin mittlerweile froh den moderaten Aufpreis bezahlt zu haben, Kiox gibt deutlich mehr an Optionen und Wertigkeit her als das Basic Purion System. Insgesamt auch gute Gesamtabwicklung im Bestellprozess. Alpencross im Sommer lacht schon aus der Ferne.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category