- The delivery time for bikes which are currently in stock will be approximately 4-6 working days
- Will be ordered for you from the manufacturer. Delivery time will be approximately 10 - 14 days
Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 Race 500 black´n´blue – E-Bike FullyNo point hiding behind false modesty: the Stereo Hybrid 120 Race is a bit of a legend in its own lifetime, and that's something that we're rather proud of. The combination of exceptional handling and comfort, sleek looks and enough clearance to run tyres up to 2.6in makes this a trail-focussed Bosch e-bike to aspire to.To ensure that you're always in complete control, we've kitted it out with a Fox 34 Rhythm fork up front and matching Float DPS EVOL shock at the rear. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes are capable of keeping your speed in check, no matter how much fun you're having. Shimano's smooth, precise 11 speed SLX and XT transmission components mean you'll always be able to find the right gear, while Newmen finishing kit keeps you comfortably on track. And, of course, Bosch's smooth and powerful CX drive has the capability to take your adventures further. The only question is, where will you ride tomorrow?
Frame size 16" comes with 27.5" wheels, sizes 17", 19", 21" and 23" are 29ers.
FRAME Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 Race 500 black´n´blue
No-one understands better than our engineers that there's more to building a great Bosch e-bike than making it look good. Sure, the Stereo Hybrid 120 Race has the sleek, understated looks that will fool many people into not even recognising the sophisticated drive system and battery. That's an achievement in itself, but it's more than just good-looking. We've lengthened the head tube and raised the bottom bracket to increase ride comfort and ground clearance, so you can ride further and tackle tougher trails with ease. Bosch's PowerTube concept enabled our engineers to fully enclose the battery and drive unit in a custom, gravity cast down tube. Not only does this protect the entire drive system from the elements and trail debris, but it also creates an incredibly stiff, strong structure. Combined with the 12x148mm Boost rear axle, the tapered head tube and our Agile Trail Geometry, the result is a bike that responds to your every whim with alacrity and precision: comfort and control, redefined. Internally routed cables reduce maintenance and keep gear shifts cleaner for longer, and we even allowed for an easy stealth dropper post upgrade.
Bosch eMTB Technology
Bosch Uphill Flow
In Uphill Flow, you go beyond your limitations. You take up new challenges and master new trails you never thought were possible. You concentrate on the essentials, act instinctively, enjoy it and experience a unique feeling of flow when riding uphill that you only get from eMountain bikes. Pure riding enjoyment in every situation - whether uphill or downhill. This takes eMountain biking to a new level. The perfectly delivered power of the Performance Line CX motor and the eMTB mode introduces a completely new riding sensation.
Bosch Performance Line CX - live the trail
With a maximum torque of 75 Nm, the Performance Line CX is the ideal drive for ambitious and demanding eBikers. In eMTB mode, you always receive the required power – from Tour to Turbo. Up to 300% of perfectly delivered support, incredible dynamism and unique grip provide the best possible support on all terrains, as well as improved start-up behaviour. The progressive motor support automatically adapts to the individual's riding style, so there is no need to change support modes in eMTB mode.
Bosch Drive Unit Performance
The difference is the technology behind the new modern anthracite-coloured design of the components. The improved drive system with more powerful electronics and a low-vibration motor as well as low volume and weight, convinces the rider. The optimised 3-sensor concept take measurement 1,000 times per second with maximum precision for optimal power tuning and a new, unique riding experience. The optimal balance of performance and range is also a matter of pure enjoyment.
Cruise 25 km/h, Derailleur gear technical specifications
- With gear shift detection
- Maximum assistance speed: 25 km/h
- Torque: 75 Nm
The advanced Bosch eMTB mode - especially for eMountainbikers
The eMTB mode replaces the former sport mode with the Performance Line CX and varies between 'Tour' mode and 'Turbo'. A maximum torque of up to 75 Nm strenghtens the motor and the rider's personal contribution between 120% and 300%.
Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics. Without shifting gears the engine supports even slight pedal revolutions constantly with ideal performance. The ride on steep slopes is almost effortless. This ensures a natural riding sensation and maximum performance on the trail.
The highlights of the eMTB modeNo Trigger
- Riding without shifting. A change in the support modes is not necessary - the rider can focus entirely on the trail.
- For a natural riding sensation and optimum control. Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics.
- Perfect support as soon as you press on the pedals. Starting on steep slopes is made significantly easier.
- Improved control in difficult riding situations. Enables effortless riding and optimal traction on technical uphill sections or over obstacles.
- With a torque of up to 75 Nm. For sporty acceleration even on alpine terrain without shifting gears.
- Uphill riding becomes an exceptional experience. The rider stays always in the flow.
Bosch Purion Display - the compact purist
Focus on essentials and get all important information at the touch of a button: The on-board computer Purion stands for highest efficiency and precision.
Design meets functionality: Purion is the minimalist on-board computer for everyone wishing to have a neat look on the handle bar, be it for use in the city or the countryside. You get all important information conveniently at the touch of a button during the ride, with both hands remaining on the handle bar. Five different riding modes give you the individually correct support in every situation.
Purion HighlightsClear display
- Charging status, speed, riding mode, range, trip distance, total distance
- The display without play lighted from behind enables recognising all riding data
- The optional service interval display reminds you about fixing the next service appointment for your eBike with the specialist dealer
- The specialist dealer can monitor the status of your Bosch eBike System via the micro USB interface.
- Activate the well-controlled supports up to 6 km/h with Purion. For utmost possible safety, the pushing aid is activated in two stages.
- Five support steps, safe operation with thumbs, neat handle bar
The riding modes of the Bosch eBike System
- Direct and maximum powerful support up to the highest pedalling rates for sports riding.
- Support level: 300%
- The eMTB mode dynamically varies between the Tour and Turbo riding modes, progressive motor support for maximum performance on the trail.
- Support level: 120% - 300%
- Uniform support for long stretches, with clear focus on long ranges.
- Support level: 120%
- Effective, but gentle support, designed for maximum efficiency for long ranges.
- Support level: 50%
- No support, Purion continues to provide all important information.
Bosch PowerTube 500
With the PowerTube 500, Bosch offers a rechargeable battery that can be optimally integrated in the bike frame. There are two options for installing the battery, positioning it either vertically or horizontally. Minimalist design opens up new possibilities for integration into the frame for bike manufacturers. The battery is concealed and perfectly protected by the frame. A convenient function means that the battery pops approx. 2 cm out of the frame when unlocked, making it easier to handle. In addition, a safety mechanism prevents the battery from falling out. The battery is also optimally protected by the frame.Technical specifications
Model year: 2019Model year: 2019Model year: 2019Model year: 2019
- Mounting Type: Frame battery
- Voltage (V): 36 V
- Capacity (Ah): 13,4 Ah
- Energy content (Wh): 500 Wh
Frame Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Triple Butted, Boost 148 Colour black´n´blue Fork Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 120mm Rear Shock Fox Float DPS EVOL, 184x44mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode Brakes Shimano BR-MT520/BR-MT500, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180) Headset FSA 1.5E ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm) Stem Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm Handlebar Newmen Evolution 318.20, 760mm Bar grips CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp Saddle Natural Fit Active Seatpost Newmen Evolution, 31.6mm Seat clamp CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm Crankset FSA CK-745, 15T, 170mm Rear derailleur Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed Gear shifters Shimano SLX SL-M7000 Cassette Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T Chain KMC X11e, EcoProTeQ Tyres Schwalbe Nobby Nic, PerfL, 2.60 Front hub Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock Rear hub Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock Rims CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready Display Bosch Purion Battery Bosch PowerTube 500 Charger Bosch 2A Engine Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt) Pedals CUBE PP MTB Other details Shock hardware: Top: 30x8mm, Bottom: 30x8mm Total weight starting from 23,9 kg
Elvis P.Comment:Daumen hoch, sehr schönes Bike!!!