Cube Reaction Hybrid SL 500 KIOX iridium´n´black – E-Bike HardtailThe SL tag isn't one that we give a bike lightly. In the case of the Reaction Hybrid SL, the combination of our premium aluminium e-MTB frame, Bosch Kiox display and a selection of light, smooth and desirable components means it's thoroughly earned - this is a Bosch e-bike that will redefine your expectations.The fully integrated battery design means improved handling, smarter looks and better functionality, not to mention the fact that most people won't realise you're on board an e-bike. With a RockShox Judy Gold air fork smoothing out the trail, Newmen cockpit components, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - with 4 piston front caliper - and a slick-shifting Shimano 11 speed transmission delivering power to the back wheel, the Reaction Hybrid SL is the e-MTB you've been waiting for. Ride further, ride faster, ride more. Why not?
Frame sizes 16" and 18" come with 27.5" wheels, sizes 17", 19", 21" and 23" are 29ers.
FRAME Cube Reaction Hybrid SL 500 KIOX iridium´n´black
You won't believe the sleek appearance of the Reaction Hybrid SL's frame, but its beauty is more than skin deep. The gravity cast down tube features a removable, sealed cover to protect the battery - which you can charge without removing from the frame, if you wish. The Bosch CX drive unit is positioned in the ideal spot for optimum efficiency and the best possible handling. The sleek frame design has also enabled us to fit up to two bottle cage mounts, meaning you can take more fluids with you to stay hydrated on longer rides. It's also brought the frame's centre of gravity lower, for even better handling in combination with our Agile Ride Geometry. The 12mm Boost thru-axle at the rear helps with power transfer and steering accuracy, and the internally routed gear cables ensure your gear shifting stays clean and crisp no matter what the weather throws at you. We've even included cable routing for a quick and easy dropper post upgrade, so you can expand your riding horizons.
Bosch eMTB Technology
Bosch Uphill Flow
In Uphill Flow, you go beyond your limitations. You take up new challenges and master new trails you never thought were possible. You concentrate on the essentials, act instinctively, enjoy it and experience a unique feeling of flow when riding uphill that you only get from eMountain bikes. Pure riding enjoyment in every situation - whether uphill or downhill. This takes eMountain biking to a new level. The perfectly delivered power of the Performance Line CX motor and the eMTB mode introduces a completely new riding sensation.
Bosch Performance Line CX - live the trail
With a maximum torque of 75 Nm, the Performance Line CX is the ideal drive for ambitious and demanding eBikers. In eMTB mode, you always receive the required power – from Tour to Turbo. Up to 300% of perfectly delivered support, incredible dynamism and unique grip provide the best possible support on all terrains, as well as improved start-up behaviour. The progressive motor support automatically adapts to the individual's riding style, so there is no need to change support modes in eMTB mode.
Bosch Drive Unit Performance
The difference is the technology behind the new modern anthracite-coloured design of the components. The improved drive system with more powerful electronics and a low-vibration motor as well as low volume and weight, convinces the rider. The optimised 3-sensor concept take measurement 1,000 times per second with maximum precision for optimal power tuning and a new, unique riding experience. The optimal balance of performance and range is also a matter of pure enjoyment.
Cruise 25 km/h, Derailleur gear technical specifications
- With gear shift detection
- Maximum assistance speed: 25 km/h
- Torque: 75 Nm
The advanced Bosch eMTB mode - especially for eMountainbikers
The eMTB mode replaces the former sport mode with the Performance Line CX and varies between 'Tour' mode and 'Turbo'. A maximum torque of up to 75 Nm strenghtens the motor and the rider's personal contribution between 120% and 300%.
Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics. Without shifting gears the engine supports even slight pedal revolutions constantly with ideal performance. The ride on steep slopes is almost effortless. This ensures a natural riding sensation and maximum performance on the trail.
The highlights of the eMTB modeNo Trigger
- Riding without shifting. A change in the support modes is not necessary - the rider can focus entirely on the trail.
- For a natural riding sensation and optimum control. Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics.
- Perfect support as soon as you press on the pedals. Starting on steep slopes is made significantly easier.
- Improved control in difficult riding situations. Enables effortless riding and optimal traction on technical uphill sections or over obstacles.
- With a torque of up to 75 Nm. For sporty acceleration even on alpine terrain without shifting gears.
- Uphill riding becomes an exceptional experience. The rider stays always in the flow.
Bosch Kiox Display - sporty and compact
Kiox offers all the functions that a sporty rider could need. The small, scratch-resistant colour display is controlled by the separate control unit with clear tactile feedback and delivers riding data on speed, rider performance, heart rate, battery charge and much more. Kiox means you have all essential information at your finger tips, while keeping control of the handlebar and terrain thanks to the separate Remote Compact. Using Bluetooth technology with an optional chest strap, Kiox users can check their current pulse range at all times, enabling them to get the most out of their training. The Bluetooth low energy interface also enables updates to the software to be downloaded onto your on-board computer without requiring a cable connection.
- Climb on, switch on, ride away and have fun. The on-board computer can be used immediately and provides you with all the essential information and data.
- The Kiox on-board computer excels not only because of its functional features – visually, it's a real head-turner as well: small and handy, the Kiox comes in a clear, neatly arranged yet stylish design. The practical magnetic holder integrally mounted on either the steam or in the handle bars likewise lends a neat and tidy look.
- The 1.9" transmissive colour display guarantees perfect readability even under strong sunlight. And because the backlight adapts to the lighting conditions, everything is perfectly readable - even in the dark.
- Use Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to connect the Kiox to a heart rate monitor. This allows you to monitor your heart rate and get the most out of your training.
- Improve your level of fitness: for example, an indicator on the display shows you whether you are riding at above or below your average speed. This will motivate you to push yourself even harder.
- Whether dirt or stone chippings: the scratch-resistant gorilla glass display is an ideal partner both off road and in the city.
- The magnetic holder allows easy removal of the on-board computer for stowing it away quickly, as well as fast, secure attachment – holding firm even during off-road jumping.
Kiox - Other functions
- Light: Conveniently turn on your connected bike light from the mechanical button on the Kiox.
- Settings: Settings can changed quickly and easily from the status overview display. For safety reasons, you can only do so when the eBike is at a standstill.
- Device recharging: External devices such as your smartphone can be recharged via the USB port.
- Overview: A summary of your day's activities is provided to you in the off-board mode.
- Service: A display lets you know when your next maintenance appointment is due – thereby ensuring the value and service life of your eBike's components. Your dealer can simply connect the DiagnosticTool via the USB port to download the latest software updates.
- Walk assistance: This 2-level function helps you push your eBike at speeds of up to 6 km/h – whether you're carrying luggage aboard or not, or if you're overcoming obstacles.
- Distance measurement / wheel size: You can finely adjust your wheel size setting yourself at the push of a button. This allows high-precision distance measurement even after changing a tyre.
- DualBattery Support: The charge level of both batteries is displayed in the status overview, providing valuable information on battery discharge behaviour while riding.
- A talented linguist: Whether German, English, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Swedish or Portuguese, simply set the language of your choice.
The riding modes of the Bosch eBike System
- Direct and maximum powerful support up to the highest pedalling rates for sports riding.
- Support level: 300%
- The eMTB mode dynamically varies between the Tour and Turbo riding modes, progressive motor support for maximum performance on the trail.
- Support level: 120% - 300%
- Uniform support for long stretches, with clear focus on long ranges.
- Support level: 120%
- Effective, but gentle support, designed for maximum efficiency for long ranges.
- Support level: 50%
- No support, Purion continues to provide all important information.
Bosch PowerTube 500
With the PowerTube 500, Bosch offers a rechargeable battery that can be optimally integrated in the bike frame. There are two options for installing the battery, positioning it either vertically or horizontally. Minimalist design opens up new possibilities for integration into the frame for bike manufacturers. The battery is concealed and perfectly protected by the frame. A convenient function means that the battery pops approx. 2 cm out of the frame when unlocked, making it easier to handle. In addition, a safety mechanism prevents the battery from falling out. The battery is also optimally protected by the frame.Technical specifications
- Mounting Type: Frame battery
- Voltage (V): 36 V
- Capacity (Ah): 13,4 Ah
- Energy content (Wh): 500 Wh
Frame Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Agile Ride Geometry, Tap. Headtube, Boost Colour iridium´n´black Fork RockShox Judy Gold Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, eMTB Approved, Lockout Brakes Shimano BR-MT520/BR-MT500, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180) Headset FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" Stem Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm Handlebar Newmen Evolution 318.10, 720mm Bar grips CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp Saddle Natural Fit Active Race Seatpost Newmen Evolution, 30.9mm Seat clamp CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm Crankset FSA CK-745, 15T, 175mm Rear derailleur Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed Gear shifters Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach Cassette Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T Chain KMC X11e, EcoProTeQ Tyres Schwalbe Nobby Nic, PerfL, 2.60 Front hub Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock Rear hub Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock Rims CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready Display Bosch Kiox Battery Bosch PowerTube 500 Charger Bosch 2A Engine Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt) Pedals CUBE PP MTB Total weight starting from 22,8 kg
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category