more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Cube Reaction Hybrid HPA Race 500 Exclusive Model – E-Bike HardtailNo trail is too long, no mountain too high for the Reaction Hybrid HPA Race.Whether it's a ride with the family or a fun blast on the trails with friends, you'll discover a new appreciation for mountain biking with this bike. Combining human power with the Bosch CX motor - delivered to the rear wheel via an aluminium Superlite frame and brand new Shimano XT 11 speed transmission - results in a riding experience in a class of its own. Available as a 29er or with 27.5in wheels.
Frame sizes 16" and 18" come with 27.5" wheels, sizes 17", 19", 21" and 23" are 29ers.
The double butted aluminium Superlite frame was developed specifically to match the requirements of the new Bosch system. The frame is extremely stiff despite being very light - and that means fantastic drivetrain efficiency and superb steering precision. That's a good start, but it's really the combination of our in-house Agile Ride Geometry (ARG) and the optimal positioning of the Bosch system (ODP) that transforms the Reaction Hybrid Race into a fleet-footed, fast-accelerating trail rocket with the kind of handling that most e-bikes can only dream of.
Bosch's new CX drive, with up to 75Nm of torque, is the most powerful MTB drive system available. It gives you the ultimate motor-driven support for longer rides, while taking you to impressive heights for relatively little effort. The standard battery is an impressive 500Wh for a great range. Shimano's brand new 11 speed XT transmission - with XT ShadowPlus rear derailleur - has the widest possible gear range, making it the perfect setup for an e-bike. It's the same story with the brakes, Shimano's BR-M506 hydraulic discs providing supremely powerful, reliable stopping in all weathers. Light, stiff wheels are built around next generation Shimano XT hubs. The RockShox Recon Silver suspension fork features 100mm of smooth, controllable travel, stiff 32mm stanchions and adjustable rebound damping with remote lockout - perfect for clearing the path ahead and embarking on new trail adventures.
Please note that pedals are not included
Bosch Performance Line CX system
- The Performance Line CX features a clearly noticeable increase in performance, with 75 Nm of maximum torque. It is designed for sportive, powerful cycling both when accelerating in hilly terrain and when cycling in lowland country. With the highest precision, its performance is combined with that of the eBiker, generating sportive support that dominates every terrain and every gear. From flat to steep. From moderate to full power. The inner values are complemented by an equally impressive exterior. Design and ergonomics combine a high level of aesthetics and usability. The Performance Line brings a mass of energy and momentum to the street, to the dirt road, to the pass, to the single trail. The powerful drive system consists of the Drive Unit Crusie (25 km/h) or Speed (45 km/h), PowerPack 300 or PowerPack 400 and the compact Charger. Intuva Active is the clever eBike control centre. The strong energy is reflected with the young and sportive design of the anthracite-coloured components – a design awarded with the Red Dot Award for product design. In keeping with its design and performance, a wide range of sports models such as mountain or trekking eBikes can make optimal use of the Performance Line.
Drive Unit Performance
- The difference is the technology behind the new modern anthracite-coloured design of the components. The improved drive system with more powerful electronics and a low-vibration motor as well as low volume and weight, convinces the rider. The optimised 3-sensor concept take measurement 1,000 times per second with maximum precision for optimal power tuning and a new, unique riding experience. The optimal balance of performance and range is also a matter of pure enjoyment.
Cruise 25 km/h, Derailleur gear technical specifications
- Gear shift detection: Yes
- Maximum assistance speed: 25 km/h
- Torque: 75 Nm
- < 4 kg
- Switching between the five riding modes, plus walk assistance, and look up information such as speed, charging state, distance and much more could not be easier. Even when removed from the ebike, Intuvia remains a useful information tool that makes it possible for you to retrieve all your tour data.
- A USB port allows you to charge external hardware such as smartphones and MP3 players. With Intuvia Performance, high-precision distance measurements are possible. The eBiker himself can make a fine adjustment to the wheel circumference at the touch of a button.
- The five available riding modes – Turbo, Sport, Tour, Eco and Off – can be easily and conveniently selected via the separate control unit without it being necessary to take one’s hands off the handlebar.
- Maximum power assist even at the highest pedaling frequencies for sport riding
- At 100 % personal pedal power, the motor contributes an additional 275 %
- Immediate power assist for sport riding
- At 100 % personal pedal power, the motor contributes an additional 170 %
- Consistent power for long tours
- At 100 % personal pedal power, the motor contributes an additional 110 %
- Effective power for maximum range
- At 100 % personal pedal power, the motor contributes an additional 50 %
- No assistance
PowerPack 500 Performance
- The new PowerPacks are batteries with unmatched energy density. The battery management system offers optimal protection against overload, undervoltage, overheating and short circuit, and it also increases the long service life of the PowerPacks.
PowerPack 500 technical specifications
- Mounting Type: Frame battery
- Voltage (V): 36 V
- Capacity (Ah): 13,4 Ah
- Energy content (Wh): 500 Wh
- 2.6 kg
- The new charging device is compact and lightweight. The Charger weighs less than 800 grams, including the cable. The improved charging plug and practical hook-and-loop strip for cable sorting also simplify handling. The new battery charging device is designed without air vents, preventing contamination and making it more robust.
- The Powerpack 500 is charged to 50% in < 2.5 hours. For a full charge, the Charger needs 4.5 hours.
Frame Aluminium Superlite, ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only Colour iceblue´n´kiwi Fork Rock Shox Recon Silver TK Air, 100mm, PopLoc, 27.5/29 Brakes Shimano BR-M506, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160) Headset FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD Stem CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm Handlebar CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 720mm Bar grips CUBE Race Grip, 1-clamp Saddle Selle Italia SC1 Black/ Neonyellow/ Cool Grey Seatpost Sattelstütze Cube Performance Post 30,9*400mm glossy/kiwi Seat clamp RFR Varioclose 34.9mm Crankset FSA CK-745, 15T Rear derailleur Shimano XT RD-M8000-GS, 11-Speed Gear shifters Shimano XT SL-M8000-B-I, Direct Attach Cassette Shimano CS-M8000, 11-42 Chain KMC X11 L Front hub Shimano XT HB-M8000, QR Rear hub Shimano XT FH-M8000, QR Rims CUBE ZX24, Disc, 32H Display Bosch Intuvia Battery Bosch Power Pack 500 Engine Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)#Bosch Intuvia Pedals nicht im Lieferumfang enthalten Total weight ab 20.4 kg
Tim L.Comment:Versand hat gut geklappt,das bike kam komplett montiert an, bis auf Pedale und dem verdrehten Lenker was ja versandtechnisch nicht anderd möglich ist. Das Fahrrad an sich ist auch genau wie beschrieben, alles top! Gerne wieder.