- Will be ordered for you from the manufacturer. Delivery time will be approximately 10 - 14 days
- The delivery time for bikes which are currently in stock will be approximately 3-5 days
Cube Elite Hybrid C:62 SL 500 KIOX 29 grey´n´black – E-Bike HardtailFew bikes manage to be both a high performance riding machine and a desirable design object in their own right, but that's what our design team has achieved with the Elite Hybrid C:62 SL with Bosch Kiox display.With a C:62 carbon frame featuring a fully concealed battery, integrated cable routing and super-sleek looks, CUBE's engineers have pulled out all the stops to create what is quite possibly the ultimate carbon Bosch e-bike. We've combined Bosch's powerful, smooth PowerTube CX drive system with Shimano's slick, reliable XT 11 speed transmission and hydraulic disc brakes - with a 4 piston caliper at the front. Fox's 34 Rhythm fork keeps your front wheel pointed exactly where you want it, and grippy Schwalbe Nobby Nic tyres ensure you're always in complete control. Great looks, superb riding and incredible functionality... all rolled into one.
FRAME Cube Elite Hybrid C:62 SL 500 KIOX 29 grey´n´black
The great thing about our proprietary Advanced Twin Mold manufacuting technique is that it allows our engineers almost unlimited freedom in frame design. That's how we were able to build one of the sleekest and lightest Intube e-MTB frames yet, enclosing Bosch's PowerTube battery inside the Elite C:62 SL's down tube and protecting it with an easily removed cover. This way the battery is protected from dust and moisture ingress, and you don't even need to remove it from the frame to recharge it. The powerful Bosch CX drive unit sits inside a custom housing at the bottom bracket. The sleek, compact frame design keeps the overall centre of gravity low, making the most of our acclaimed Agile Ride Geometry to deliver intuitive handling that you'll love - stable when you need it, lively and responsive when you want it. We were also able to fit up to two bottle cage mounts, meaning you can stay hydrated on longer rides. Full internal cable routing means you needn't worry about grit, mud or water ruining your gear shifting - and there's even provision for an easy dropper post upgrade. The Elite C:62 SL's chassis isn't just good-looking and practical, though - it's efficient, too. The tapered head tube, 12mm Boost rear axle and carefully profiled down tube work together to ensure that all the power from both Bosch drive unit and rider goes exactly where it needs to go, straight to the rear wheel.
Bosch eMTB Technology
Bosch Uphill Flow
In Uphill Flow, you go beyond your limitations. You take up new challenges and master new trails you never thought were possible. You concentrate on the essentials, act instinctively, enjoy it and experience a unique feeling of flow when riding uphill that you only get from eMountain bikes. Pure riding enjoyment in every situation - whether uphill or downhill. This takes eMountain biking to a new level. The perfectly delivered power of the Performance Line CX motor and the eMTB mode introduces a completely new riding sensation.
Bosch Performance Line CX - live the trail
With a maximum torque of 75 Nm, the Performance Line CX is the ideal drive for ambitious and demanding eBikers. In eMTB mode, you always receive the required power – from Tour to Turbo. Up to 300% of perfectly delivered support, incredible dynamism and unique grip provide the best possible support on all terrains, as well as improved start-up behaviour. The progressive motor support automatically adapts to the individual's riding style, so there is no need to change support modes in eMTB mode.
Bosch Drive Unit Performance
The difference is the technology behind the new modern anthracite-coloured design of the components. The improved drive system with more powerful electronics and a low-vibration motor as well as low volume and weight, convinces the rider. The optimised 3-sensor concept take measurement 1,000 times per second with maximum precision for optimal power tuning and a new, unique riding experience. The optimal balance of performance and range is also a matter of pure enjoyment.
Cruise 25 km/h, Derailleur gear technical specifications
- With gear shift detection
- Maximum assistance speed: 25 km/h
- Torque: 75 Nm
The advanced Bosch eMTB mode - especially for eMountainbikers
The eMTB mode replaces the former sport mode with the Performance Line CX and varies between 'Tour' mode and 'Turbo'. A maximum torque of up to 75 Nm strenghtens the motor and the rider's personal contribution between 120% and 300%.
Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics. Without shifting gears the engine supports even slight pedal revolutions constantly with ideal performance. The ride on steep slopes is almost effortless. This ensures a natural riding sensation and maximum performance on the trail.
The highlights of the eMTB modeNo Trigger
- Riding without shifting. A change in the support modes is not necessary - the rider can focus entirely on the trail.
- For a natural riding sensation and optimum control. Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics.
- Perfect support as soon as you press on the pedals. Starting on steep slopes is made significantly easier.
- Improved control in difficult riding situations. Enables effortless riding and optimal traction on technical uphill sections or over obstacles.
- With a torque of up to 75 Nm. For sporty acceleration even on alpine terrain without shifting gears.
- Uphill riding becomes an exceptional experience. The rider stays always in the flow.
Bosch Kiox Display - sporty and compact
Kiox offers all the functions that a sporty rider could need. The small, scratch-resistant colour display is controlled by the separate control unit with clear tactile feedback and delivers riding data on speed, rider performance, heart rate, battery charge and much more. Kiox means you have all essential information at your finger tips, while keeping control of the handlebar and terrain thanks to the separate Remote Compact. Using Bluetooth technology with an optional chest strap, Kiox users can check their current pulse range at all times, enabling them to get the most out of their training. The Bluetooth low energy interface also enables updates to the software to be downloaded onto your on-board computer without requiring a cable connection.
- Climb on, switch on, ride away and have fun. The on-board computer can be used immediately and provides you with all the essential information and data.
- The Kiox on-board computer excels not only because of its functional features – visually, it's a real head-turner as well: small and handy, the Kiox comes in a clear, neatly arranged yet stylish design. The practical magnetic holder integrally mounted on either the steam or in the handle bars likewise lends a neat and tidy look.
- The 1.9" transmissive colour display guarantees perfect readability even under strong sunlight. And because the backlight adapts to the lighting conditions, everything is perfectly readable - even in the dark.
- Use Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to connect the Kiox to a heart rate monitor. This allows you to monitor your heart rate and get the most out of your training.
- Improve your level of fitness: for example, an indicator on the display shows you whether you are riding at above or below your average speed. This will motivate you to push yourself even harder.
- Whether dirt or stone chippings: the scratch-resistant gorilla glass display is an ideal partner both off road and in the city.
- The magnetic holder allows easy removal of the on-board computer for stowing it away quickly, as well as fast, secure attachment – holding firm even during off-road jumping.
Kiox - Other functions
- Light: Conveniently turn on your connected bike light from the mechanical button on the Kiox.
- Settings: Settings can changed quickly and easily from the status overview display. For safety reasons, you can only do so when the eBike is at a standstill.
- Device recharging: External devices such as your smartphone can be recharged via the USB port.
- Overview: A summary of your day's activities is provided to you in the off-board mode.
- Service: A display lets you know when your next maintenance appointment is due – thereby ensuring the value and service life of your eBike's components. Your dealer can simply connect the DiagnosticTool via the USB port to download the latest software updates.
- Walk assistance: This 2-level function helps you push your eBike at speeds of up to 6 km/h – whether you're carrying luggage aboard or not, or if you're overcoming obstacles.
- Distance measurement / wheel size: You can finely adjust your wheel size setting yourself at the push of a button. This allows high-precision distance measurement even after changing a tyre.
- DualBattery Support: The charge level of both batteries is displayed in the status overview, providing valuable information on battery discharge behaviour while riding.
- A talented linguist: Whether German, English, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Swedish or Portuguese, simply set the language of your choice.
The riding modes of the Bosch eBike System
- Direct and maximum powerful support up to the highest pedalling rates for sports riding.
- Support level: 300%
- The eMTB mode dynamically varies between the Tour and Turbo riding modes, progressive motor support for maximum performance on the trail.
- Support level: 120% - 300%
- Uniform support for long stretches, with clear focus on long ranges.
- Support level: 120%
- Effective, but gentle support, designed for maximum efficiency for long ranges.
- Support level: 50%
- No support, Purion continues to provide all important information.
Bosch PowerTube 500
With the PowerTube 500, Bosch offers a rechargeable battery that can be optimally integrated in the bike frame. There are two options for installing the battery, positioning it either vertically or horizontally. Minimalist design opens up new possibilities for integration into the frame for bike manufacturers. The battery is concealed and perfectly protected by the frame. A convenient function means that the battery pops approx. 2 cm out of the frame when unlocked, making it easier to handle. In addition, a safety mechanism prevents the battery from falling out. The battery is also optimally protected by the frame.Technical specifications
Model year: 2019Model year: 2019Model year: 2019Model year: 2019
- Mounting Type: Frame battery
- Voltage (V): 36 V
- Capacity (Ah): 13,4 Ah
- Energy content (Wh): 500 Wh
Frame C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Boost 148,AXH,Full Integr. Battery Colour grey´n´black Fork Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm Brakes Shimano XT BR-M8020/BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180) Headset FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2" Stem Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm Handlebar Newmen Advanced 318.0, Carbon, 720mm Bar grips CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp Saddle Natural Fit Active Race Seatpost Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 30.9mm Seat clamp CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm Crankset Race Face Aeffect, 15T, 175mm Rear derailleur Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed Gear shifters Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach Cassette Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T Chain KMC X11e, EcoProTeQ Tyres Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35 Front hub Shimano XT HB-M8010-B, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock Rear hub Shimano XT FH-M8010-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock Rims CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready Display Bosch Kiox Battery Bosch PowerTube 500 Charger Bosch 4A Engine Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt) Pedals CUBE PP MTB Total weight starting from 20,5 kg
This article has not yet been reviewed.