more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Continental Race King 2.2 Performance TLR 26x2.2" Folding TyreContinental relies only on the most reliable materials and technologies. The Race King 2.2 shows the lowest rolling resistance under our MTB tyres with its drive-oriented profile geometry.
A first-class all-rounder: The Race King Performance 26x2.2" folding tyre from ContinentalBiking without limits, enjoying the trail to the full and looking back at the tour with satisfaction. Continental continuously develops tyres for the perfect ride on your mountain bike.
Features - Race King Performance 26x2.2" folding
- A classic competition tyre which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at marathons
- Low rolling resistance, good self-damping and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes
- Excellent puncture protection
- Excellent grip and high mileage thanks to PureGrip Compound
- ETRTO: 55-559
- Dimension: 26 x 2.2
- Technology: Performance
- Design: foldable
- TPI: 3/180
- Bar: 3.5-4.5
- 600g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Continental Race King Performance 26x2.2" folding
Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name “PureGrip”, is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tyres, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia).
Severin R.Comment:Very good!