Continental MTB 29" S42 TubePuncture resistant tube for MTB made of butyl.
Reliable companion for for everyday cycling: MTB 29 by Conti
Continental‘s standard MTB tube offers the best balance between rolling resistance and puncture prevention and masters the demands of everyday life effortlessly. The MTB 29 with Sclaverand valve just fits on 29“ bikes.
Product Features - Continental MTB 29 S42
- Use: MTB
- Dimensions: 28 / 29 x 1.75 to 28 / 29 x 2.5
- ETRTO: 47-622 to 62-622
- Valve: SV
- Valve length: 42mm
Scope of delivery
- 1 Continental MTB 29 S42 Tube
The ContiTube bicycle tube program
The ContiTube bicycle tube program makes it easier for you to find the ideal tube for your cycling demands. The user-friendly tube system is suitable for any size, length, design, type of valve and perfect for any tire dimension and riding occasion. Varying tube types can affect your tires’ handling characteristics:
- the Standard tube (in the categories Race, Tour and MTB), available in all dimensions is the best choice for everyday cycling.
- Light & Supersonic varieties give racers the option of lower rotating weight, therefore increasing speed. The lightweight tubes have a lower thickness and so it is imperative that inflation pressures are maintained to prevent the risk of pinch flats.
- For worry free cycling, the Hermetic Plus tube is recommended. Its improved formula is lighter and more compact, which renders it very puncture resistant in the presence of higher butyl amounts and greater wall thickness. Since it retains air longer, it’s a favourite among bicycle rental agencies.
- The Freeride and Downhill tubes are especially strong and bulky. Their extra wall thickness effectively protects against punctures.
Lorenz M.Comment:Ich bin mit dem MTB Schlauch zufrieden.EVGENI M.Comment:I recommend.Manuel M.Comment:PerfectStefano C.Comment:Buon rapporto qualità - prezzo
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: YY00001392