Continental MTB 26 A40 TubePuncture proof tube for MTB made of butyl.
Reliable companion for for everyday cycling: MTB 26 by Conti
Continental‘s standard MTB tube offers the best balance between rolling resistance and puncture prevention and masters the demands of everyday life effortlessly. The MTB 26 with Schrader valve fits on 26“ bikes.
Product features - Continental MTB 26 A40
- Use: MTB
- dimensions: 26 x 1.75 to 26 x 2.5
- ETRTO: 47-559 to 62-559
- Valve: AV
- Valve Length: 40mm
Scope of delivery
- 1 Continental MTB 26 A40 Tube
The ContiTube bicycle tube program
The ContiTube bicycle tube program makes it easier for you to find the ideal tube for your cycling demands. The user-friendly tube system is suitable for any size, length, design, type of valve and perfect for any tire dimension and riding occasion. Varying tube types can affect your tires’ handling characteristics:
- The Standard tube (in the categories Race, Tour and MTB), available in all dimensions is the best choice for everyday cycling.
- Light & Supersonic varieties give racers the option of lower rotating weight, therefore increasing speed. The lightweight tubes have a lower thickness and so it is imperative that inflation pressures are maintained to prevent the risk of pinch flats.
- For worry free cycling, the Hermetic Plus tube is recommended. Its improved formula is lighter and more compact, which renders it very puncture resistant in the presence of higher butyl amounts and greater wall thickness. Since it retains air longer, it’s a favourite among bicycle rental agencies.
- The Freeride and Downhill tubes are especially strong and bulky. Their extra wall thickness effectively protects against punctures.
Severin R.Comment:Very good!Andrei P.Comment:Good tubes.Joachim B.Comment:Sehr gutes ProduktIryna R.Comment:Super!
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 10009658