Continental Der Baron 2.4 Projekt ProTection Apex 27.5x2.4" FoldingContinental relies with Baron 2.4 Projekt only on the most reliable materials and technologies. Excellent puncture protection and highest stability thanks to ProTection TubelessReady layer and apex reinforcement. The versatile tread pattern design offers good rolling characteristics with sporty weight.
Enduro ruler: The Baron 2.4 Project ProTection Apex 27.5x2.4" folding tyre from ContinentalBiking without limits, enjoying the trail to the full and looking back at the tour with satisfaction. Continental continuously develops tyres for the perfect ride on your mountain bike. For this we only use the most reliable materials and technologies. Perfect grip on any surface is just good enough for us.
Features - Der Baron 2.4 Projekt ProTection Apex 27.5x2.4"
- Technical, versatile and sophisticated enduro tyre which is always the right choice
- Versatile tread pattern with good rolling characteristics and a sporting weight
- Excellent puncture resistance and maximum stability thanks to ProTection Tubeless Ready insert and Apex stiffening
- Excellent grip, high mileage and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound
- Use: Enduro, Freeride
- ETRTO: 60-584
- Dimension: 27.5 x 2.4
- Technology: Protection
- Design: foldable
- TPI: 4/240
- Bar: 2.5-3.5
- 920g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Continental Der Baron 2.4 Projekt ProTection Apex 27.5x2.4" Folding
TechnologiesThe hard way
ProTection technology gives tyres the perfect blend of smooth running, grip and puncture protection. This is made possible by an additional, all-round puncture protection layer that makes the entire tyre particularly resistant and insensitive to injuries. In spite of the additional layer, the tyre has a very good damping property and irones cleanly over the hardest trails. BlackChili provides the necessary smoothness and grip. Another feature of ProTection technology from Germany is the Tubeless Ready capability. The revolutionary Tubeless Ready foot allows easy and uncomplicated mounting of the tyre. For optimum sealing and application results, we recommend the use of the new Continental RevoSealant sealant.
Premium tyres, manufactured to deliver top performance. Latest technologies, developed with the most successful athletes of the world and handmade by experienced specialists in Korbach (Germany). Exquisite materials for highest quality and outstanding properties
- The unique tread compound, which can only be produced in Germany, revolutionizes the bicycle tyre!
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides about 30% more grip compared to activated silica compounds.
- Our premium tyres with BlackChili Compound also impress with higher mileage and - in contrast to many multiple compounds - consistent driving characteristics from the first to the last kilometre.
Continental ECO tyres benefit from over 100 years of experience in the development of moped and motorcycle tyres. Optimised and recommended for e-bikes up to 25 km/h, they guarantee low rolling resistance and good puncture protection thanks to their particularly high-quality construction. Durability has been specifically tested on e-bikes to counteract premature wear due to the additional driving force.
Kestutis M.Comment:Very good grip in woods. No punctures in two years of riding. Highly recommend.Christoph S.Comment:Super Grip und Dämpfung mit der neuen Karkasse. Außerdem supereasy tubeless zu mentieren.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
size: 27.5 x 2.4" / 584 x 60 mm
Item no.: 20054807