more products in this category
Show more products in this category
size: 26 x 2,4" / 559 x 60 mm
This item is no longer available
Item no.: 20026615
Continental Der Baron 2.4 Projekt 26x2.40" ProTection ApexThe Emperor's racing gear!
- Race tyres with efficient propulsion, phenomenal braking power and precise handling on bends
- Profile design derived directly from the toughest World Cup courses
- Excellent puncture protection with a continuous two-layer Apex construction
- Excellent grip and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound; pure competition tyre with reduced mileage
- ETRTO: 60-559
- Dimension: 26 x 2.40
- Technology: Apex
- Execution: folding
- TPI: 4/240
- BlackChili: Yes
- PSI: 45-58
- 905 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Der Baron 2.4 Projekt 26x2.40" ProTection Apex
- This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in our German factory has revolutionised bicycle tyres.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26 % and provides 30 % more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tyres with BlackChili Compound also impress with higher mileage and unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last kilometre.
- The sidewalls of freeride and downhill tyres are subjected to extraordinarily high loads. A rubber profile between the carcass layers ensures stability. The Apex sits on the tyre bead and reinforces the sidewalls of the tyre. The tyre is thus protected from impact with the rim during rough rides over rocky ground. The tyre stays more upright when cornering. It does not bend over the sides of the rim when subjected to transverse loads, and always stays true to the course.
This article has not yet been reviewed.