more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20053305
Campagnolo Zonda Disc 6-Holes Campa WheelsetThe completely redesigned structure offers excellent stiffness and responsiveness thanks to the G3 system, the milled rim and the innovative RDB balancing system - especially for bicycles with disc brakes.
Excellent stiffness and reactivity: the Zonda Disc Brake Wheelset from Campagnolo for Quick-ReleaseThe result is all-round improved reactivity, especially thanks to the asymmetrical rims and Mega G3™ hubs on both wheels. This innovative solution provides a stable front wheel that is able to absorb energy from the braking torque generated on the left-hand side and a rear wheel that guarantees maximum power transfer from the cyclist.
Features - Zonda Disc Brake Wheelset
- The front wheel also features G3™ technology for top performance even during very powerful braking
- The spokes stay in place thanks to the anti-spoke rotation technology system
- Excellent stiffness and reactivity thanks to the G3 system, the milled rim and the innovative RDB balancing system
- Support plates on the nipples for better tension distribution
- Use: Road
- Model: Zonda Disc Brake
- Cassette Compatibility: Campagnolo 9-/10-/11-speed
- Rim Type: non-folding
- Wheel size: 28"
- Rim Size: 622x17C
- Brake Type: 6-Holes Disc Brake
- Over Locknut: 100 mm front/135 mm rear
- Bearings: Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Rim Height: 24/27-27/30 mm
- Rim Width: 22 mm
- Spokes: front 16 / rear 21
- Tire Recommended Size:: 25 - 50 mm
- Rim: Aluminium
- Hub: Aluminium
- Spokes: Stainless-steel aero spokes
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Bearings: Steel
- 1675g Pair (Manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Zonda Disc Brake Wheelset
- 2 x Quick-Release
Campagnolo® has developed an assembly architecture which, compared with a traditional wheel, makes it possible to improve energy transfer, reduce the stress on the spokes on the right and increase transverse rigidity.This is achieved because in G3™ geometry the right-hand side of the rear wheel is fitted with twice as many spokes as the left. The results of G3™ system are truly extraordinary: better transfer of the driving torque, better lateral rigidity, reduction of the stress in the rear wheel spokes. And thanks to the G3™ system that compensates for the forces acting on the 2 sides of the wheel, there are no more wheel vibrations, even for heavier people.
The concept is simple and elegant: balance the weight of the gasket, with an item of similar weight placed on the exact opposite side. For top models, this is obtained by a special operation on the section of the rim opposite the rim joint.
CAMPY TECH LAB G3 SYSTEM CAMPAGNOLO
This article has not yet been reviewed.