more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Campagnolo Record 11-speed ChainPros are the everyday testing ground for the chain fitted on all advanced Record™ 11 and Super Record™ 11 groups.Bike links and pins have been designed to adhere perfectly to gears and sprockets teeth providing maximum fluidity, reduced friction and improved chain life.
The Record groupset boasts numerous sporting achievements in the pro world and now, with its latest “revolution” it is ready and eager to take on new challenges because it has already won the main battle: performance. With the new Record groupset, shifting under load is no longer a problem and when you realize that the chain has moved from the small chainring to the large one you may even think you are using an electronic EPS drivetrain! The same goes for shifting – extremely precise, smooth, fluid and silent.
- ULTRA-LINK™ CHAIN CONNECTING SYSTEM High strength chain connection - greater safety and longer chain life
- ULTRA-LINK™ CHAIN LINKS Designed to give better performance to Campagnolo® drivetrains: greater durability of the gears and sprockets, maximum efficiency in the transmission of power
- SPECIAL STEEL LINKS Prolongs chain life, reduces chainrings and sprocket wear
- ANTIFRICTION NI-PTFE™ TREATMENT Reduces friction, smooth pedaling, quiet operation and efficiency -prolongs chain life
- Use: Road
- Group: Super Record / Record
- Gear rear: 11-speed
- Width: 5.5mm
- Links: 114
- Others: Hollow pins (lightened links)
- Steel (Ni-PTFE Finish)
- approx 239g
Scope of delivery
- 1 Record 11-speed Chain 114 Links
TechnologiesUltra-Link™The Ultra-Link™ 11 Speed chain represents the pinnacle of performance as far as chains are concerned. Lightweight, very fluid, resistant to stretching and durable for a long life this chain also incorporates the Ultra-Link TM closing system. The Ultra-Link TM system uses a specially developed locking pin that, once closed using the Campagnolo ® UT-CN300 tool, is as secure as the rest of the links and is completely safe.
The Ultra-Shift™ control by Campagnolo® is regarded by everyone as the fastest and most precise. Thanks to the Ultra-Shift™ patented system; you can move the chain simultaneously up 3 sprockets and then 5 down. Furthermore, the lever design allows for an ever lighter shifting, whilst maintaining the "click" sound featured on all Campagnolo® controls.
Dave S.Comment:Nachdem ich nun mal einige Ketten durch habe, bin ich wieder bei dem Original gelandet und bin sehr zufrieden. Ich denke ich werde nicht mehr wechseln. Einziges Manko - kein Kettenschloss. Zum vernieten muss man tatsächlich am besten den 150 Euro teuren Campa Nieter kaufen ODER man muss echt etwas vorsichtig mit einem normalen Nieter zu 30-40 Euro den Pin einlochen, ohne dass der abbricht. Aber es geht.Tore M.Comment:Simply the best!ruslan o.Comment:super!!!Assunta C.Comment:ok