more products in this category
Show more products in this category
This item is no longer available
Item no.: YY00000720
Campagnolo Record 11-speed Cassette 12-27In competition every little detail counts; that´s why steel and titanium were used when producing Record™ sprockets.The perfect teeth design results in a perfect synchronization between shifting and chain movement. The six larger sprockets are divided in triplets, which are mounted on special frames to increase rigidity.
The Record groupset boasts numerous sporting achievements in the pro world and now, with its latest “revolution” it is ready and eager to take on new challenges because it has already won the main battle: performance. With the new Record groupset, shifting under load is no longer a problem and when you realize that the chain has moved from the small chainring to the large one you may even think you are using an electronic EPS drivetrain! The same goes for shifting – extremely precise, smooth, fluid and silent.
- ULTRA-SHIFT™ TEETH DESIGN Every sprocket tooth is designed and placed to perform a specific function, such as raising or lowering the chain or giving maximum power transmission to the wheel
- REINFORCED MOUNTS FOR SECOND AND THIRD TRIPLETS Greater sprocket set rigidity performance, precision
- ULTRA-SHIFT™ SYNCHRONIZATION Sprocket tuning allows for maximum shifting performance without hesitation: fast, accurate, and quiet, even under stress
- 3 TITANIUM SPROCKETS Less weight
- Use: Road
- Group: Record
- Gear: 11-speed
- Teeth: 12-27
- Gradation: 12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25-27 teeth
- Sprockts: 8 Steel (nickel-chromed finish) / 3 Titan
- Spider arm: Aluminum
- Lock ring: Aluminum
- 201g (11-23)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Record 11-speed Cassette 12-27 incl. Lock Ring Aluminum
The Ultra-Shift™ control by Campagnolo® is regarded by everyone as the fastest and most precise. Thanks to the Ultra-Shift™ patented system; you can move the chain simultaneously up 3 sprockets and then 5 down. Furthermore, the lever design allows for an ever lighter shifting, whilst maintaining the "click" sound featured on all Campagnolo® controls.
This article has not yet been reviewed.