more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Campagnolo Bora Ultra Carbon Power-Torque Crank 54-42 t. 172,5mmBora Ultra, a name evocative of legendary wheels and momentous victories, is now also the highest performance crankset in the triathlon and time trial world.A crank and chainring mount made entirely from unidirectional carbon fibre, a titanium axle and CULT bearings. The ultimate crankset! Bora Ultra is a concentrated package of technology and aerodynamic perfection. Every aspect is geared for maximum performance and efficience.
- Full carbon spider: the particular shape of the gear seat is designed for maximum aerodynamic penetration and, at the same time, increases the overall rigidity of the crankset.
- 8 Chain Up Shift Zones, And 2 Chain Downshift Zones: faster and more precise shifting, even under stress.
- Hollow Cranks And Spider Arms With Ultra-Hollow Technology: reduced weight of stress free sections, improved crank set weight to stiffness ratio.
- For use with Campagnolo 11-speed gears
- Crankarms and spieder made of UD carbon
- Crank axle made of titanium
- Ultra Torque axle system (split axle)
- Aluminum chainrings with 54 and 42 teeth
- Crankarm length 172,5mm
- Weight 780gr
- only compatible with Campagnolo Ultra-Torque BB cup systems
This article has not yet been reviewed.