more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20059342
Campagnolo BORA ULTRA 35 Dark Label Campa Carbon WheelsetThe extremely light (1360g) Campagnolo Carbon wheelset Bora Ultra 35 convinces with its wide aerodynamic profile, differentiated hub diameter, CULT bearings, a carbon hub and brake surfaces with AC3™ technology. The CULT bearings guarantee up to nine times the smoothness of standard solutions.
Features - BORA ULTRA 35 Dark Label Campa Carbon Wheelset
- Carbon Hub: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum
- New Full-Carbon Rim, 24.2mm wide: great comfort and maximum aerodynamics for interacting with new tire standards. Extremely high lateral wheel stiffness and reactivity
- Spokes Anti-Rotation System™: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position
- Exclusive G3™ Spoke Pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3™ eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
- Oversized Flange: greater torsional stiffness and greater reactivity
- Cup And Cone Bearings: easy bearing adjustment - reduces possiblebearing play - precision operation - maintains performance over time
- CULT™: the combination of the highest quality ceramic bearings and housing in special Cronitect® steel. Nine times smoother than the standard system
- Use: Road
- Model: BORA ULTRA 35
- Cassette Compatibility: Campagnolo 9-/10-/11-speed
- Rim Type: Clincher
- Tubeless-System: No
- Wheel size: 28"
- Rim Size: 622x17C
- Brake Type: Rim Brake
- Over Locknut: 100mm front / 130mm rear
- Bearings: Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Rim Height: 35mm
- Rim Width: 24.2mm
- Spokes: front 18 / rear 21 (G3)
- Rim: Carbon
- Hub: Carbon
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Bearings: USB-Ceramic
- Dark Label
- 1360g pair (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 BORA ULTRA 35 Dark Label Campa Carbon Wheelset
- 1 pair Quickreleases
- 2 pair Brake Pads for Carbon Rims
Campagnolo® has developed an assembly architecture which, compared with a traditional wheel, makes it possible to improve energy transfer, reduce the stress on the spokes on the right and increase transverse rigidity.This is achieved because in G3™ geometry the right-hand side of the rear wheel is fitted with twice as many spokes as the left. The results of G3™ system are truly extraordinary: better transfer of the driving torque, better lateral rigidity, reduction of the stress in the rear wheel spokes. And thanks to the G3™ system that compensates for the forces acting on the 2 sides of the wheel, there are no more wheel vibrations, even for heavier people.
The concept is simple and elegant: balance the weight of the gasket, with an item of similar weight placed on the exact opposite side. For top models, this is obtained by a special operation on the section of the rim opposite the rim joint.
The introduction of the meticulously researched textured design of the rim brake area creates a surefooted stopping power that is reliable and potent no matter what the weather will throw at you.
CAMPY TECH LAB G3 SYSTEM CAMPAGNOLO
This article has not yet been reviewed.