Campagnolo BORA ONE 50 Dark Label Disc Carbon Clincher WheelsetThe Campagnolo Bora One 50 disc Center Lock wheelset is the perfect answer for cyclists wanting to leave their mark on routes with high-speed stretches.
Excellent aerodynamics: Campagnolo's BORA ONE 50 Dark Label Disc Carbon Clincher WheelsetIts 24.2 mm width maintains brillant weight and steering standards, offering excellent aerodynamics for users who team it with a 25 mm clincher and extremely high levels of comfort and safety when braking for those who prefer to use 28 mm clinchers.
The result is a pair of carbon racing bike wheels that delivers incredible performance in terms of aerodynamics, stiffness, steering and reactivity, while maintaining the famous smoothness of the Bora. The Bora One 50 disc brake was the first wheel tested by the pro riders on the Campagnolo teams together with the new groupsets and it favorably impressed its testers Erviti, Greipel and Berlato.
Features - BORA ONE 50 Dark Label Disc Carbon Clincher Wheelset 12x100 / 12x142
- Designed for high speeds
- The 50 mm carbon rim guarantees excellent aerodynamics
- Its very low weight makes the Bora One 50 Disc Brake a valid solution even for uphill routes
- Powerful, safe braking thanks to redesign for disc brake
- The flange is designed to perfectly integrate with the AFS disc
- Use: Road
- Model: BORA ONE 50 DISC
- Rim Type: Clincher
- Tubeless-System: No
- Wheel size: 28"
- Rim section (height/width): 50mm/24,2mm
- Brake Type: Disc Brake
- Disc brake standard: AFS (center lock)
- Over Locknut: 12 x 100mm front / 12 x 142mm rear
- Bearings: Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Spokes: front 24 / rear 24 (G3)
Freehub compatibility (choose variant)
- Shimano HG 8/9/10/11-speed
- Campagnolo 9/10/11/12-speed
- Rim: Carbon
- Hub: Aluminium
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Bearings: USB-Ceramic
- Dark Label
- 1507g pair (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x BORA ONE 50 Dark Label Disc Carbon Clincher Wheelset
Campagnolo® has developed an assembly architecture which, compared with a traditional wheel, makes it possible to improve energy transfer, reduce the stress on the spokes on the right and increase transverse rigidity.This is achieved because in G3™ geometry the right-hand side of the rear wheel is fitted with twice as many spokes as the left. The results of G3™ system are truly extraordinary: better transfer of the driving torque, better lateral rigidity, reduction of the stress in the rear wheel spokes. And thanks to the G3™ system that compensates for the forces acting on the 2 sides of the wheel, there are no more wheel vibrations, even for heavier people.
The concept is simple and elegant: balance the weight of the gasket, with an item of similar weight placed on the exact opposite side. For top models, this is obtained by a special operation on the section of the rim opposite the rim joint.
CAMPY TECH LAB G3 SYSTEM CAMPAGNOLO
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category