more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20045360
Campagnolo BORA ONE 50 Dark Clincher WheelsetThe Campagnolo Bora One 50 carbon wheel convinces with a rim width of 24.2mm, a rim height of 50mm, USB ceramic bearings and brake surfaces with AC3™ (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology. Its very light weight (1485g) and the convenience of the clincher version make the Bora One 50 one of the best carbon wheels on the market.
Features - BORA ONE 50 Dark Label Campa Carbon Wheelset
- New Full-Carbon Rim, 24.2mm wide: great comfort and maximum aerodynamics for interacting with new tire standards. Extremely high lateral wheel stiffness and reactivity
- Spokes Anti-Rotation System™: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position
- Exclusive G3™ Spoke Pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3™ eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists
- Oversized Flange: greater torsional stiffness and greater reactivity
- Cup And Cone Bearings: easy bearing adjustment - reduces possiblebearing play - precision operation - maintains performance over time
- USB Ceramic Ball Bearings: reduces friction, provides greater smoothness, and maintains performance over time.
- Use: Road
- Model: BORA ONE 50
- Cassette Compatibility: Campagnolo 9/10/11/12-speed
- Rim Type: Clincher
- Tubeless-System: No
- Wheel size: 28"
- Rim Size: 622x17C
- Brake Type: Rim Brake
- Over Locknut: 100mm front / 130mm rear
- Bearings: Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Rim Height: 50mm
- Rim Width: 24.2mm
- Spokes: front 18 / rear 21 (G3)
- Rim: Carbon
- Hub: Aluminium
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Bearings: USB-Ceramic
- Dark Label
- 1485g pair (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 BORA ONE 50 Dark Label Campa Carbon Wheelset
- 1 pair Quickreleases
- 2 pair Brake Pads for Carbon Rims
Campagnolo® has developed an assembly architecture which, compared with a traditional wheel, makes it possible to improve energy transfer, reduce the stress on the spokes on the right and increase transverse rigidity.This is achieved because in G3™ geometry the right-hand side of the rear wheel is fitted with twice as many spokes as the left. The results of G3™ system are truly extraordinary: better transfer of the driving torque, better lateral rigidity, reduction of the stress in the rear wheel spokes. And thanks to the G3™ system that compensates for the forces acting on the 2 sides of the wheel, there are no more wheel vibrations, even for heavier people.
The concept is simple and elegant: balance the weight of the gasket, with an item of similar weight placed on the exact opposite side. For top models, this is obtained by a special operation on the section of the rim opposite the rim joint.
The introduction of the meticulously researched textured design of the rim brake area creates a surefooted stopping power that is reliable and potent no matter what the weather will throw at you.
CAMPY TECH LAB G3 SYSTEM CAMPAGNOLO
This article has not yet been reviewed.