more products in this category
Show more products in this category
This item is no longer available
Item no.: 20056476
Bryton Rider 310 T – GPS Cycle ComputerWeather you expect a cycling computer to be simple for enjoyment, affordable for your budget or powerful for your trainings, the Rider 310 answers them all.Power On and Go
No more setting for wheel size, time and unit; no more installation and pairing with speed sensor. Rider 310 gets it all covered. Just get the device mounted onto the bike mount, turn it on and you are good to go. Get involved and enjoy the cycling. Rider 310 will take care of the rest.
If you don’t feel like recording the ride but still want to view ride data in real time, Rider 310 is what you need. With high-sensitivity GPS, Rider 310 syncs seamlessly with the movement of the bicycle. It starts when you start pedaling, and it stops when your bike stops.
Simple but powerful
Rider 310 provides all the necessary data for your workout. Easy to use, yet it incorporates up to 70 functions including Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Cadence, Altitude, Power, HR and LTHR.
With Rider 310’s Pre-loaded test workouts and “To Plan” function, you can learn of your physical condition from MHR or LTHR and customize your workout accordingly. With one second recording function, you can work more effectively in interval trainings and have more precise data to analyze. Rider 310 is designed to make your training systematic, smooth and smart.
Connect, upload and share
We know you want to keep a cycling log to track your progress or share your accomplishment with other cyclists, so we make it easy for uploading. Just plug it into your computer and select files from your device. No software is needed to convert files. Workout files are automatically saved in FIT format, which can be uploaded to popular training sites including STRAVA, Training Peaks, Endomondo, Map My Ride, Fit track and many more.
- Exquisite GPS Cycling Computer
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning.
- No speed sensor installation needed.
- Just power on and go.
- IPX7 waterproof
- Large and easy-to-read display
- 7 customizable data screen with maximum of 8 data per page
- Built-in barometer for training with terrain
- Bryton test preloaded to test your limits and train systematically.
- Compatible with ANT+ Heart Rate monitor, speed, cadence sensors and power meter for advance training.
- Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides.
- Support for viewing stats on devices or uploading to Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit track.
- One second recording
- Current heart rate
- Average heart rate
- Maximum heart rate
- Model: Rider 310
- Dimension WxHxD: 45.1x 69.5 x 17.3mm
- Display: 1.8" Mono LCD
- Battery hour: 36 hours
- GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Wireless interface: 2.4 GHz ANT+, Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Alerts: Yes
- Lap history: 130 laps
- Log history: 300 hours
- Heart rate zones: 7 zones
- Operating Temperature: -10C° ~ 50C°
- Language: EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/NL/DA/NO/SW/FI/PT/JP/KO/TC/SC
Scope of delivery
- Rider 310 main unit
- Heart rate monitor
- Cadence sensor
- USB Cable
- Bike Mount
- Quick start guide
This article has not yet been reviewed.