ASSOS T èquipe EVO - Bibshorts with PadThe T.èquipe EVO is a high-class bibshorts with all the features that it needs. Thanks to consistent development work, ASSOS has once again redefined the standard for bibshorts.
Tight bike shorts par excellence: T ÈQUIPE EVO from ASSOS
These cycling bibshorts are the result of rigorous testing and the typical refinement of ASSOS. It can be seen as a foretaste of the S9 generation. From the game changer comfort of the current S7 generation, the T. èquipe EVO takes the next step – they are relying on a brand-new and even more powerful seat pad: All in black, it has improved ventilation at the front. The ventilation holes increase the exchange of air in the sensitive region and thus increase seating comfort – especially on long distances.
Of course, the fabric used is also a special textile – very comfortable, breathable and also temperature regulating. The bibshorts are part of the shasha climaRange (summer), but do it even in cooler weather conditions in spring and autumn, which considerably expands their area of application, especially with leg- or kneeWarmern. Textile knowledge and technology make it a very special ASSOS bibshorts.
Features - T.èquipe Evo
- Textile: Type.439 Diadema – To improve the performance as well as increase the durability of the products, ASSOS has used the type.439 Diadema, a specific textile, wihich meets the demands of performance, comfort and wear and tear. Unique within the industry, the weave has two different rates of 4-way stretch, which requires expertise to maximize the elasticity of the fabric on the cutting table.
- S7 generation: the S7 line employs technology and fabrics that have been engineered over a 5-year period
- aeroPatterningFenomeno1 design: unique level of comfort and compression
- Y7 frame carrier bibTech: ultra lightweight and low volume, optimally calibrated stretch return, which secures the shorts firmly to the legs without applying unnecessary pressure
- bibStabilizer: an invaluable feature on the bib straps to provide stability while pushing hard, these also serve as a holder for sunglasses
- odorControl: anti-bacterial treatment
- iceColour: rreflects sunlight therefore reduces heat absorption
- Seat Pad: équipeEVO_S7
- elastic interface
- 8 mm memory foam
- Krater ventilation
- ASSOS waffle
- Temperature range: Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range: shasha > 20 °C
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS racingFit)
A chamois pad offering a deft balance of performance and comfort with 8mm of memory foam, which features a memory effect so that the pad adapts to the contours of the body and saddle as soon as pressure is released. The ASSOS waffle was introduced on the S5 and has been further perfected for S7. Instead of using monolithic linear foam as the middle layer, S7 is equipped with a perforated foam resulting in a reduction of weight and increased breathability. In addition the pad features ASSOS goldenGate: A patented technology which augments the performance of the insert by allowing the most fluent movement with the body. Before _s7, all cycling shorts inserts have been fastened (sewn or glued) to shorts all the way around. goldenGate interrupts the sewing in the area between the legs, creating 3 dimensional freedom of movement right in the most sensitive area. No seams, hence reduced friction – basically non existing.
A fit that is is tighter and slightly more compressive than our alternative regularFit and comfortFit options. May feel restrictive out of of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding and results in a higher performance, improved comfort and less drag.
Crafted with a patent-pending single seam that sits on the rear of your legs, this means the main fabric of the short wraps around your thighs to give you a unique level of comfort and compression from our S7 generation of shorts.
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Downloads:
Material:70% Polyamide, 18% Elastane, 12% Polyester
Manufacturer: Assos Women/men/unisex: Men Fit: Slim Fit Use: Road Bike, MTB With bibs: ✔ Seat pad: équipeEVO_S7 Washability: 30°C Temperature range: shaSha - Summer > 20 °C Colour: professionalBlack
Frank H.Comment:Teuer aber sehr gutPanagiotis P.Comment:Super!stuart c.Comment:As always, super Quality and fit with Assos inc the Pad is excellent but this Short has the Assos print printed large on the left and right legs which i have noticed now after only say 20 washes isn't looking as fresh as it should with a Short at this Price. Shame as i am wondering whether it will eventually peel off?Frederick D.Comment:Ausgezeichnet was Assos mit dieser Bibshort da abliefert. Lohnt sich auf jeden Fall!
more products in this category
Show more products in this category