ASSOS équipe RS - Rain JacketThe èquipe RS Rain Jacket insulates, protects, and keeps the chill away with its waterproof construction and race-focused cut. At just 170 g, this is the jacket to grab when you need something slightly more everyday, and slightly less heavy-duty. The jacket is crafted with the latest development from the ASSOS Textile Laboratory, the Schloss Tex, which is lightweight, flexible, and waterproof.
One of the best just-in-case cycling jackets ever: the équipe RS Rain Jacket from ASSOS
Ultra lightweight and packable, the SchlossHund équipe RS is the younger sibling of the legendary rs.sturmprinz with a supreme waterproof performance. It borrows numerous cues from the race-proven sturmPrinz, such as the taped wrists and neck to minimize friction, the silicon elastic waistband, and the appreciated slot pockets that allow access to your regular jersey pockets beneath. ASSOS has also applied a double zip to give the rider the liberty to open from the bottom and increase breathability. Along with its 3-layer waterproof textile, this rain jacket applies minimal seams, which are taped too, and panels. Providing necessary water- and windproof properties, the équipe RS is an all-year riding jacket that has been stringently engineered to provide pro-level performance.
The èquipe RS Rain Jacket insulates, protects, and keeps the chill away with its waterproof construction and race-focused cut. At just 170 g, this is the jacket to grab when you need something slightly more everyday, and slightly less heavy-duty. The jacket is crafted with the latest development from the ASSOS Textile Laboratory, the Schloss Tex, which is lightweight, flexible, and waterproof.
Features - Equipe RS Rain Jacket
- Schloss Tex: This purpose-created textile is ASSOS' most lightweight and waterproof soft-shell. Stretchy, extremely comfortable and highly packable, this 3-layer construction has excellent abrasion resistance and relies on a hydrophilic membrane.
- DWR: Durable Water Repellency treatment to repel water and allow you to keep riding in comfort for longer.
- Taped seams: The taped seam construction increases the watertight properties of the jacket.
- Extended rear panel: A drop-tail to protect your lower back from road spray and dirt.
- Internal and external silicon on the rear lower elastic hem: Added for stability and fit, these silicon grips ensure a good fit regardless of your exertion.
- Pocket slots: There are two cleverly positioned openings on the lower rear panel that allow access to your jersey or jacket pockets. They serve a double purpose: firstly, as ventilation slots; and secondly to allow maneuver-free access to the contents of your pocket.
- Slim, lightweight, full-length zipper: Adjust to the conditions with the option to double zip and open from the bottom for breathability.
- ultra lightweight, ultra packable: This approach involves minimal volume and minimal seams. Your back-pocket insurance policy!
- Rustle-free: This piece of apparel has been designed to be as quiet as possible with a rustle-free fabric.
- Reflex: This highly reflective material has been added to the rear of the jacket. In combination with the lolliRed colorway, this enhances visibility in even the most extreme weather conditions.
- Collection: Mille GT Shells → ASSOS Unisex Shells
- ASSOS Clima Range: All year round
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS racingFit)
A fit that is is tighter and slightly more compressive than our alternative regularFit and comfortFit options. May feel restrictive out of of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding and results in a higher performance, improved comfort and less drag.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Downloads:
Material:91 % Polyester, 7 % Polyamide, 2 % Elastane
Manufacturer: ASSOS Women/men/unisex: Men Fit: Slim Fit Use: Road, MTB Washability: 30°C Wind protection: ✔ Waterproof: ✔ Temperature range: All year round Colour: lollyRed
Philipp S.Comment:Tolle Verarbeitung, schöne Details. Fällt klein aus.Daniel F.Comment:Hut ab. Diese Regenjacke ist das leichteste was ich auf diesem Gebiet je getragen habe. dazu lässt sie sich noch ausgezeichnet verstauen.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category