- Please use our noticing service to be informed about the availability.
ASSOS Mille GT Winter - Softshell JacketThis winter jacket was made from the technically versed NEOS Medium material on the chest panels. This three-layer thermal soft shell material has been specially developed by ASSOS for the winter when you're out in the wind, rain, biting frost or storms.
To prevent overheating, ASSOS has strategically used a lighter material on the shoulders, outer arm areas and vertebrae. For an ergonomic fit and improved breathability, ASSOS has rounded this jacket off with race-proven RX material on the back and under the armpits. So that other road users can see you even on the darkest days, this jacket has reflective elements and a striking colour scheme.
Features - MILLE GT Winter
- NEOS MEDIUM: A three-layer thermo softshell material with bonded PU membrane, developed internally by ASSOS. This technical fabric is waterproof up to 10 m, windproof and extremely breathable. Used here as a front panel to guarantee thermal insulation and climate control. Breathability: MVTR 14,600 g/m²/24h JIS L 1099 B-1:2006
- NEOS LIGHT: Three-layer softshell material developed by ASSOS with bonded PU membrane. Water-repellent and perfect fit. This technically experienced fabric is waterproof up to 10 m and extremely breathable. Used on the upper sleeves and upper back (Carré) as a wind- and water-protecting shell. Waterproof to 10 metres. Breathability: MVTR 27.000 g/m²/24h JIS L 1099 B-1:2006
- RX: The RX material developed by ASSOS is a roughened, double-sided stretch warp-knitted fabric with moisture-dissipating and thermal properties. ASSOS has used it for the undersides of the sleeves and for the vertebra panel
- Triple ramp pockets: The pockets have been placed for best access at optimum height. An extensively tested bag design with a new, groundbreaking layout that ensures your belongings are always safely stashed, regardless of your workout
- 2W waistWave construction: Made from Sens-Bicolour-Tex material with an ergonomic touch
- Raglan cut: A comfortable sleeve design with raglan cut for freedom of movement and reduced drag
- Full-length camLock zip: Narrow, lightweight zipper for opening and closing depending on weather conditions
- Pockets with internal seams with longer reflective strips for better visibility
- Temperature Range: Winter
- ASSOS Clima Range: Winter 3/3
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS Regular Fit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Downloads:
Material:46% Polyamide, 35% Polyester, 19% Elastane
Manufacturer: ASSOS Women/men/unisex: Men Fit: Slim Fit Use: Road Bike Washability: 30°C Breathable: 14.600 g/m²/24h Wind protection: ✔ Water-repellent: ✔ Temperature range: Winter 3/3 Colour: visibilityGreen
This article has not yet been reviewed.