ASSOS Mille GT Summer c2 - JerseyThe high-quality MILLE GT Summer Short Sleeve Jersey c2 sets new standards for high-performance jerseys in warm weather. The newly launched, highly breathable BIG DUAL Tex, paired with the established Push Pull material, offers you maximum comfort and reliable UV protection.
Newly updated classic: The MILLE GT Summer c2 Jersey by Assos
Since its debut, the MILLE has been a kit staple for countless riders due to its classic fit, comfortable textiles, and unmistakable ASSOS style. The all-time favorite has been generously redefined so it feels and performs even better.
It still wears the classic, regular fit of the original, but now features a completely revamped raw-cut sleeve construction made with the same stretchy, ultrasoft textile used in Assos' race jerseys. This more streamlined, stitch-free construction creates the smoothest transition possible between the fabric and your upper arms, with a stay-put hold while outstretched at the bars.
The body textile celebrates a premiere as well: BIG DUAL Tex knit is highly breathable, superlight, and faster drying than the original. Finishing details include a full-length camlock zipper and the proven Triple Ramp Pockets, that latter of which ensure your cargo remains secure with their built-in textile lids.
Features - MILLE GT Summer Short Sleeve Jersey c2
- BIG DUAL Tex: A quick-drying circular knit for an excellent moisture management and superior breathability. It has a highly mechanical stretch component to prevent thread pulls and built-in UV protection(SPF50+)
- Push Pull: The pockets and sleeves are made of the ASSOS-developed Push Pull warp-knit textile with high UV protection (UPF 50+). Highly breathable, this fine gauge knit with bi-stretch is quick drying and very comfortable
- Raglan Cut: Sleeve design with a seamless shoulder area creating more freedom of movement
- Raw-Cut Sleeves: Design for optimal seamless transition between fabric and skin. More comfort and precise support with less feeling of pressure
- Triple Ramp concept rear pockets: Three optimally positioned rear pockets with ease of access and stability. Utilizing ASSOS' triple ramp concept, internal seams fashion a barely-there lid for your wares to keep them in check regardless of your exertion
- Slim, lightweight, full-length zip for individually adjusting to the conditions
- Line: MILLE GT
- ASSOS Clima Range: Summer 1/3
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Downloads:
Material:91% Polyester, 6% Elastane, 3% Polyamide
Manufacturer: ASSOS Women/men/unisex: Men Fit: Slim Fit Use: Road Bike Washability: 30°C UV protection: UPF 50+ Temperature range: Summer 1/3 Colour: adamant blue
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category