ASSOS Mille GT Jacket Spring Fall - Softshell JacketBased on ASSOS' MILLE GT collection, the Spring Fall soft shell jacket features a specially developed functional material that is windproof, waterproof, lightweight and breathable.
Highly breathable jacket: the MILLE GT Spring Fall softshell jacket by ASSOS
The front panels are equipped with a new hydrophilic membrane for better wind and water resistance. This means that you are optimally protected even in bad weather. The brushed RX material has also been used in the lower front area to improve the jacket's comfort and breathability.
This brushed material also acts as a high-quality insulation if required. Another light summer material - Stripe Tex - takes the breathability of the sleeves to a whole new level. The MILLE GT Spring Fall keeps you warm in the fresh morning hours without overheating as temperature and riding intensity rise.
Features - MILLE GT Jacket Spring Fall
- NEOS 7: One of the most recent innovations from ASSOS' in-house fabric specialists, NEOS 7 is a 2.5 layer soft-shell with a PU bonded membrane construction that renders it waterproof and close fitting. Highly breathable, it is used on the upper frontal panel to protect you from the wind and ensure your chest remains protected from the onslaught of rain as you ride. Waterproof 10.000 mm water column. High breathability MVP 20.500 g/m2/24h. JIS L 1099 B-1:2006
- RX: Deployed on the lower frontal panel, ASSOS' proprietary RX is a brushed bi-stretch warp knit fabric with wicking and thermoregulation performance
- Type.157 Stripe Tex: For this spring/fall jacket ASSOS has used the proprietary breathable and stretchy circular-knit Stripe textile on the back and under the arms. Formulated as a light knit with high levels of ventilation, it offers UV protection, supreme levels of comfort
- Triple ramp pockets: Thoroughly tested pocket design with a new, game-changing layout that ensures your contents are secure and stable regardless of your exertion
- 2W waistWave construction: For a cleaner look and more ergonomic edges in ASSOS' Sens Bicolor textile
- Raglan cut: Comfort-led sleeve design with a raglan cut for easy, free movement and reduced drag
- Enhanced safety: Added reflective visibility features for alerting other road users to your presence, incorporated without detracting from aesthetics, including reflective stripes on the pockets
- Silicon-free cuffs: The stretchy cuffs elevate comfort and effectively retain heat
- Full-length camLock zip: Slim, lightweight zip for individually adjusting to the conditions
- Temperature Range: Spring/Fall
- ASSOS Clima Range: Spring Fall 2/3
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS Regular Fit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Downloads:
Material:45% Polyamide, 40% Polyester, 15% Elastane
Manufacturer: ASSOS Women/men/unisex: Men Fit: Regular Fit Use: Road Bike Washability: 30°C Breathable: 20.500 g/m2/24h Wind protection: ✔ Waterproof: ✔ Water column: 10.000 mm Insulation: ✔ Temperature range: Spring/Fall 2/3 Colour: fluoYellow
This article has not yet been reviewed.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category