ASSOS Mille GT - Bib Shorts with PadAs the successor to the popular T.milleShorts_S7, the MILLE GT Bib-Shorts offer perfect comfort thanks to a specially developed mix of textiles and the special design of their seat pad. They feature ASSOS' proven Type.429 Titanio fabric, a resilient, slightly compressive textile with high elasticity that provides comfortable and consistent support for your legs when moving in the pedals.
For a soft and supportive hold: the padded Mille GT pants by ASSOS
This high performance material has been processed in regularFit, a cut that tends to stand for comfort rather than racing. This combination makes the MILLE GT the epitome of the ultimate ASSOS shorts. Combined with the soft MILLE EVO insert, you get comfort in the saddle that lasts all day. This seat pad features 8mm memory foam, a black 3D weapon coating and the kraterCooler system for enhanced breathability.
The back panel fits seamlessly between the shoulder blades thanks to its flat, stable structure, providing soft support. It has been developed from the proven Y7 Frame Carrier design and Stabilizator mesh. At the front, a seamless zeroWaist seamed edge ensures that the transition between the belly section and the front fabric panel is as clean and comfortable as possible.
Features - Mille GT
- Type.429 Titanio: A comfortable, slightly compressible fabric designed with a four-way stretch to maximize the elasticity of the fabric
- MILLE EVO SUMMER: This enhanced MILLE seat pad, now new in black, features ASSOS' proven 8 mm high layer of memory foam and is at the interface between comfort and performance
- CraterCooler: A system of small holes on the front that promote air exchange to cool the sensitive areas of your body
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer, perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight
- GoldenGate: A patented process that interrupts the seams along the sides of the insert, allowing increased three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, constantly moving area
- Y7 Frame Carrier bibTech: Wide, flexible straps are combined in the upper back area in a "Y"-shaped design, creating a flat, stable structure that fits seamlessly between the shoulder blades
- Stabilizator V3: Stabilizes the back thanks to the solid fabric with limited vertical stretch. With MILLE GT series motif and climaCode
- SuperFlat grippers: Extremely small grippers with optimum stretch springback that keep the shorts in place without excessive pressure
- ZeroWaist: An open-edged edge with sealed seams, providing the smoothest transition between body and material panel. More comfort, less pressure feeling
- Reflective accents: Narrow stripes attached to the back of the leg for better visibility
- RegularFit: Optimised for all-round comfort in the riding position. The cut is slightly looser than with our skintight racingFit
- Seat Pad: MILLE EVO SUMMER
- 8 mm memory foam
- 3D waffle
- KraterCooler system
- ASSOS Clima Range: Summer 1/3
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!Downloads:
Material:74% Polyamide, 18% Elastane, 8% Polyester
Manufacturer: ASSOS Women/men/unisex: Men Fit: Slim Fit Use: Road Bike With bibs: ✔ Seat pad: MILLE EVO SUMMER Washability: 30°C Temperature range: Summer 1/3 Colour: blackSeries
philip V.Comment:For an amateur biker: this is much better than I expected(although my expectations where high when I ordered it) The material, the feeling, comfort, quality, it is amazingF. S.Comment:Best cycling pants I've ever had. It belongs to the best premium class for a reason, primarily for its quality of workmanship and especially for its comfort. With an 8mm memory cartridge I can drive for hours without any pain or tingling, feeling like I'm sitting in an armchair. Highly recommend to anyone who is bored looking for the right cycling pants.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category