ASSOS ClimaJacket MILLE GT - Rain JacketPrimarily a year-round product, the waterproof unisex climaJacket MILLE GT is proven to excel in poor weather conditions that you may face at any stage of your ride. Its construction is sufficiently compact to ensure that it can be stowed in your jersey pocket when not needed.
The just-in-case jacket par excellence: the Climajacket MILLE GT from ASSOS
When bad weather strikes, you demand the most from your clothing. Exceptionally protective, the climaJacket MILLE GT has been engineered to provide high levels of protection while riding. Developed using the highly water-repellent and windproof NoFrost fabric, the climaJacket is lightweight, low priced and ready to take on the storm.
As with all products in the MILLE GT collection, ASSOS has dialed the balance between price and performance and this resilient climaJacket punches high above its price. With the ultra-packable, water-repellent NoFrost textile transforming this into one of ASSOS' highest performing jackets, you can now have the security of its poor-weather performance on every single ride.
In a further bid to maintain a low weight, this jacket is pocket-free, but comes with intelligent ventilation-enhancing ‘pocket slots’, which have been refined by the ASSOS in-house test team over numerous prototypes for the ultimate access to your jersey pockets. The dual-layer collar construction and visibility-enhancing side panels have been patterned for comfort.
Features - Climajacket MILLE GT Rain Jacket
- NoFrost: Engineered by our textile developers, NoFrost is a high-tech textile that provides extreme water repellency and windproof properties in an ultra compact, ultra light and packable format.
- Sens Classic Tex: This lightweight, super-stretch material gives you improved comfort from its increased elasticity and softness on the side panels. Engineered by ASSOS textile developers, Sens Classic Tex is known for its low volume, freedom of movement, and second skin-like sensation.
- Pocket slots: There are two cleverly positioned openings on the lower rear panel that allow access to your jersey or jacket pockets. They serve a double purpose: firstly, as ventilation slots; and secondly to allow maneuver-free access to the contents of your pocket.
- DWR: Durable Water Repellency treatment to repel water and allow you to keep riding in comfort for longer.
- Collar construction: Special designed collar construction uses a double layer of fabric for improved fit and comfort.
- Rustle-free: This piece of apparel has been designed to be as quiet as possible with a rustle-free fabric.
- Full-length zip: For on-the-fly outfit tuning.
- ultra lightweight, ultra packable: This approach involves minimal volume and minimal seams.
- Collection: Mille GT Shells → ASSOS Unisex Shells
- Temperature Range: All year round
- ASSOS Clima Range: All Season
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Downloads:
Material:95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
Manufacturer: ASSOS Women/men/unisex: Unisex Fit: Slim Fit Use: Road, MTB Washability: 30°C Wind protection: ✔ Waterproof: ✔ Temperature range: all year round Colour: blackSeries
T. D.Comment:Tut was es sollte, aber die Grösse ist bei mir XL und ist mir ein wenig zu kurz dürfte ne spuur grösser sein. Normalerweise trage ich L.Zacharias K.Comment:Die Climajacket ist einfach die beste Regenjacke fürs Hobby. Wer sie ausprobiert weiß was ich meine. Leichtes Gewicht, Gute Funktionalität und die Verarbeitung sprechen eine klare Sprache.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category