more products in this category
Alpina Ximo Flash - Children's HelmetThe smallest heads need the greatest protection.In order to provide it, the ALPINA XIMO has an extended, low rear section. The air vents do not allow direct sunlight to reach the head yet still provide ample ventilation. The flat design at the back makes it ideal for use with children‘s bike seats and trailers. High visibility is guaranteed by reflective stickers and a detachable Multi-Fit light which is mounted slightly higher than usual.
- All Alpina helmets have inner shells made of Hi-EPS (highly expanded polystyrene). This material consists of many microscopically small air chambers which effectively absorb the forces caused by an impact. Hi-EPS provides optimum protection with the benefit of allowing extra-thin walls and slim-line helmet designs.
- This impact- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate shell is fitted to all Alpina helmets manufactured using the Inmold procedure. The blank work pieces are shaped at high temperature onto the form of the helmet design and the shells are then pressed onto the helmet‘s Hi-EPS body. The material combines a number of distinct advantages: it is impact and scratch-resistant, it contains UV stabilisers and is anti-static.
- The Inmold production process involves the polycarbonate outer shell of the helmet being heated to a high temperature and „baked“ onto the EPS helmet body at high pressure. This produces a permanent bond across the entire surface of the inner and outer shells, producing a helmet with the advantage of being very light yet extremely stable.
- High visibility is guaranteed by reflective stickers and a detachable Multi-Fit light which is mounted slightly higher than usual.
- A helmet can only provide proper protection if it stays secu - rely in place in the event of an impact. The fastening that joins the two straps under the ear is critical to this. Alpina‘s Y-Clip system guarantees a perfect fit down to the last millimetre, all in a matter of seconds.
- Tried and tested countless times, this is the buckle used in all Alpina cycle helmets. It features a red push button and multi-step automatic adjustment. It can be used one-handed, so for example you can loosen the strap when riding uphill and tighten it again for the descent, and it will not open in the event of a crash.
Run System Classic Slide
- Children‘s heads vary in size and shape far more than those of adults. The Classic Slide adjustment system has been designed especially for children‘s heads, providing a custom fit with a more secure grip by means of an additional sliding headband inside the helmet.
Air Flow Venting
- Alpina developers dedicate a lot of time and energy to continually improving the ventilation of our cycle helmets. After testing the layout of the vents in the wind tunnel our engineers can create a kind of Venturi effect inside the helmet to cool the head, reduce sweat levels and increase performance.
- The front ventilation holes have a mesh lining which effectively works as an insect screen to protect the wearer‘s head from insect bites when riding in hot or humid conditions.
Manufacturer: Alpina For women/men/unisex: Unisex Colour: safety reflective Weight: 230 g
This article has not yet been reviewed.