Abus Granit CityChain X-Plus 1060/110 Chain LockThe GRANIT CityChain XPlus chain lock from ABUS is one of the most secure bicycle locks on the international market. The lock is certified with security level 15 - the highest level of the ABUS security system.
The 10mm thick hexagonal chain, the lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel, making it particularly difficult for bicycle thieves. All in all, the lock offers an exeptionally high level of protection against attacks of various kinds and is therefore recommended for securing high-value bikes.
Features - Abus Granit CityChain X-Plus 1060/110
- 10 mm thick hexagonal chain
- Textile sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- ABUS Power Cell technology against impacts and attempts to break open the lock
- ABUS Power Link technology enables direct connection of the chain to the Power Cell
- The chain, the lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for high protection against tampering, e.g. picking
- Cover to protect the keyhole from contamination
- Excellent protection where the risk of theft is high
- Ideal for securing high-value bikes
- Security level: 15
- Locking type: Key
- Length: 110 cm
- 2650g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Abus GRANIT CityChain XPlus 1060
- 2 x Schlüssel (one key with LED torch)
- 1 x Abus Code Card for additional and replacement keys
ABUS Level System
Bicycle locks can have very different requirements. The two main aspects are the bike and the location where you want to lock it. But also the weight of the lock plays a role – a lock on the road must not be too heavy, unlike a lock for home. The ABUS Level System is a transparent system that reflects the security level of the lock. The scale – shown as a speedometer – reaches up to level 15 for bicycle locks, making it easier to find the right lock for you and your bike!
Karolis L.Comment:Heavy but sufficiently secure. I believe this could still be cut with big bolt cutters, but it would require some serious work and patience. The core is pretty pick resistant (I believe the youtuber Lockpickinglawyer said that this is a pretty secure core) and the quality is obvious in every part of the product. Just don't think that this is a daily carry item. It weighs as much as two 15" laptops.Jürgen G.Comment:Absolut sicher.Michael J.Comment:Mit 110cm angegeben hat es ca.103cm Innendurchmesser, was für das Abschließen an einer Straßenlaterne o.ä. gut reicht.. Will man noch ein zweites Fahrrad mit anschließen kann man nur noch die Rahmen sichern, da es dann nicht mehr lang genug ist um es auch noch durch die Hinterräder zu fädeln. Die robuste Konstruktion wiegt ca. 2,8kg. Wenn man ohnehin mit Radtaschen fährt, bekommt man es gut unter. Die dazu erhältliche Rahmentasche finde ich ungeeignet.
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: YY00000049