saved 33 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
- not avaliable
The Vinzent quilted jacket by Bogner: Stylish environmental protection meets functionality and style
The Vinzent quilted jacket by Bogner is more than just a jacket - it's a statement of sustainability, style and functionality. Go green and perform with this standout quilted jacket.
Sustainability meets style
The Vinzent quilted jacket is not only eco-friendly, but stylish as well. The stand-up collar is decorated with internal knit tape in a BOGNER jacquard design, giving the jacket an individual touch. This is a statement of sustainability and style consciousness.
The sleeves of the jacket are equipped with narrow, elastic cuffs that not only protect against the cold, but also ensure a perfect fit. The B logo rubber patch on the left sleeve is a striking detail that underlines the exclusivity of this jacket.
Functionality in focus
The jacket is closed with an underlaid two-way zipper with logo tag, which is not only practical but also stylish. The two zippered pockets at chest level and the two concealed zippered pockets at the sides provide ample storage space for your essentials.
Warmth and versatility
Comfortemp® recycled tech fiber insulation keeps you warm without bulk, making this jacket a versatile companion for a variety of activities. The straight hemline and a back length of 68 cm ensure a perfect fit.
Product details - Bogner Vinzent
- Quilted jacket in regular fit
- Stand-up collar with internal knitted tape in BOGNER jacquard design
- sleeves with narrow, elastic cuff, left side with B-Logo-Rubber-Patch
- Closed with underlaid two-way zipper with logo pendant
- Two zipper pockets at chest level
- Two side concealed zipper pockets
- Warming Comfortemp® padding made of tech fiber
- Straight hem
- Back length: 68 cm