saved 25 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
MTB shorts with perfect fit and optimal freedom of movement: the TRAIL Cargo T3 by ASSOS
In ASSOS solution for all-mountain gear, the trend of oversized, ill-fitting clothing must give way to an optimized fit that refrains from superfluous material and ensures improved freedom of movement. The revised waist design promises a secure fit and protection, whether on the climb, on straight trails or on the descent. Reflective details ensure good visibility on the way to and from the starting point.
Type.0F11 is a tightly woven fabric that resists wear without compromising breathability. The bi-stretch fabric allows complete freedom of movement without sagging or deforming vertically. A DWR coating keeps dirt and water out. The cut is complemented by Sens ST inserts that combine lightweight compression with breathability and soft comfort.
Features - TRAIL Cargo T3
- Type.OF11: A tightly woven bi-stretch fabric, 160 g/m2 with USF 50+, great abrasion resistance, lightweight, quick-drying with DWR coating to protect you from rain and dirt
- AZPtech (abdomZeroPressure): a new waist design that offers even more comfort with a soft, extremely stretchy material that fits at the waist without exerting pressure or pinching
- Zippered pockets: Two welt pockets at mid-thigh for carrying smaller items
- TrailFit: Adapts to the body's natural movements, in and out of the saddle - close-fitting but never restrictive. A comfortable, versatile cut that's perfect for all off-road riding, whether it's for an hour or the whole day
- Temperature Range: Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range: Summer 1/3
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS trailFit)
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
The know-how, experience and philosophy that elaborates and designs the fit of the products so that they harmonize perfectly with the riding position on the bike is called ASSOS AEPD. ASSOS clothing is designed to perfectly fit and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and finished.
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is designed according to this philosophy. The goal in the development of ASSOS textiles is to use the body's natural thermoregulatory properties with a minimum of weight and volume through different layers of clothing. Both the fabrics and the garments are always focused on their specific function and designed to complement each other perfectly. Everything interlocks like a puzzle, both technically and aesthetically.
Gut sitzende Hose, die sich durch den hohen Stretchanteil sehr gut trägt. Dank der Leichtigkeit des Materials trocknet sie schnell