- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 20 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
Photochromic glasses for cycling: the Skharab sunglasses by ASSOS
Optimized for speed, protection and crystal-clear vision in inconsistent ground conditions, the Skharab Pluto Grey adapts to changing light conditions.
The monoglass design provides an unrestricted field of view in steep riding positions, both on- and off-road. The sealed temples with ventilation channel gently hug the head with a secure fit above the ear.
The lens itself is made of shatterproof nylon for durability and light weight. The Skharab is designed in Switzerland, handmade in Italy and delivered in a case with cleaning cloth.
Features - Skharab
- Skharab Lens: One-piece, shatterproof, BPA-free nylon lens features an aerodynamic, simple shape for unrestricted vision and feather-light feel
- Pluto Grey:
- Grey photochromic glass that adapts to changing light conditions
- Light transmission: 77% - 17% (Cat. 1 - 3)
- Light conditions: low to bright light
- Base color: clear
- Anti-Fog: All Skharab lenses come with a special coating on the back to prevent fogging and provide clear vision in all weather conditions.
- Ri-Pel: All the Carl Zeiss V-TORIC lenses are equipped with Ri-Pel back and front, a high-level hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment that guarantees high performance in all weather conditions
- TR-90 Temples: The new TR-90 temples feature a wide contact interface where they meet the lens, adding durability to the connection point. The step-down zeroPressure shape mirrors the curvature of your head, and they’re finished with textured, supple clickFace inserts for a light and securegrip
- Nosepiece: The fully adjustable nosepiece is constructed with the grippy clickFace elastomer, which conforms to your nose to provide a custom, secure fit. The composite top section anchors the RX Insert and stabilizes the lens
- 100% UV Protection: Zeiss sun lenses work to protect your eyes and maintain healthy vision by absorbing harmful UV-A and UV-B radiation