saved 56 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
Softshell overshoes for the winter: the GT Winter Booties by ASSOS
For the past several seasons, ASSOS has been testing the jacket-proven NEOS softshells as worthy bootie textiles, knowing their waterproof, flexible, and breathable properties would also be favorable in a complementing overshoe.
Engineered to be layered over your shoes in most winter conditions, paired with the Winter Socks and GT Winter Bib Tights for complete lower-body protection. NEOS Medium is the primary textile used, as its 3L softshell with PU bonded membrane breathes, blocks wind and water, and adds big doses of insulation to your feet and ankles.
The booties feature a reverse camlock zipper, while our zeroCuff creates the smoothest transition possible between your legs and the fabric, furthering the aerodynamic profile.
Features - GT Winter Booties
- 3L NEOS Medium Softshell material with PU membrane
- Taped Seams: Applied to all seams throughout, increasing the watertight properties of the booties
- sportGrip: This grippy monostretch textile is applied to the sole for durability and to boost traction while walking
- zeroCuff: A raw-cut edge at the cuff creates the smoothest transition possible between the leg and fabric
- Collection: ASSOSoires
- ASSOS Clima Range: Winter 3/3
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.