saved 24 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
Bike socks for top performance: the Mille GT C2 by ASSOS
A piece of cycling equipment is effective when it does its job so well that you forget about it. Like their predecessors, the latest GT Socks embody that ethos, pulling moisture, resisting odor, and providing a light wrap of support across the metatarsals, arch, and ankle. ASSOS has updated the design with new yarns, improved ventilation, and a cuff height of 16cm (6in).
Features - Mille GT C2 Socks
- For cooling, moisture-transporting comfort on summer rides
- Updated material increases breathability and reduces drying time - the two top criteria for cycling socks in summer’s heat
- With no exposed seams, the construction minimizes the risk of abrasion and irritation. The 16cm (6in) cuff height is always appropriate
- OdorControl: anti-bacterial treatment
- Collection: ASSOSoires
- ASSOS Clima Range: Summer 1/3
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.