saved 50 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
The Panoma Classic has a proven fit that is particularly interesting for narrow heads. it can be adjusted to the respective head shape via the Run System Classic. The low weight comes from the Inmold manufacturing, in which the upper shell is thermally bonded to the Hi-EPS. This results in a strong surface connection, which is responsible for a very stable construction. The quality of workmanship is at the highest level thanks to Made in Germany. 23 openings provide optimal ventilation, fly screens keep insects away from the head at the same time. A Multi-Fit Light can be retrofitted for optimal visibility.
Features - Panoma Classic
- Airflow Venting: directs cooling air along the head
- Fly Net: the front vents of the helmet are covered with a mesh fabric
- Ceramic Shell: break and scratch resistant, UV stable and antistatic
- Ergomatic: closure that can be operated with one hand and remains firmly closed in the event of a fall
- Hi-EPS: small air chambers absorb forces in an impact to protect the head
- Inmold: the thermal connection between the upper and lower shells makes the helmet light and strong
- Run System Ergo Classic: a smooth turning wheel allows you to adjust the helmet size
- Shield Protect: the removable shield protects against both splashing dirt and direct sunlight
- Y-Clip: guarantees a precise adjustment of the seating position and thus the best possible protection
AIR FLOW VENTING
Alpina developers spend a lot of time and energy on constantly improving the ventilation of our cycling helmets. By wind tunnel tested arrangement of the vents, our engineers create a "Venturi" effect inside the helmet, which cools the head, leads to less sweat and higher performance.
The front vents of the helmet are covered with a mesh fabric. This performs the same function as an insect screen, preventing insect bites on the scalp during hot and humid riding periods and locations.
All Inmold-manufactured helmets from Alpina, receive this shatter and scratch resistant polycarbonate shell. The blank is stretched under high heat to the shape of the later helmet and pressed with high pressure on its Hi-EPS body. The material is characterized by several qualities at the same time: It is break- and scratch-resistant, UV-stable as well as antistatic.
Tried and tested hundreds of thousands of times and used in all Alpina bicycle helmets: the well-known belt buckle with red push button and multi-stage automatic detent. Ergomatic can be operated with one hand - you can loosen the strap uphill, tighten it downhill - and cannot open itself in the event of a fall.
The inner shell of every Alpina helmet is made of Hi-EPS ("High Expanded Polystyrene"). It consists of microscopic air chambers, which optimally absorb the forces acting during an impact. Despite optimum protection, HI-EPS ensures extra-thin wall thicknesses and narrow helmet shapes.
In the Inmold production process, the helmet upper shell made of polycarbonate is "baked" together with the EPS granulate of the helmet body under high heat and strong pressure. This creates an extensive and inseparable bond between the upper and lower shells. Advantage: The helmet is very light and at the same time extremely stable.
The removable shield protects against both splashing dirt and direct sunlight.
A helmet can only protect as well as it remains in the optimum position on impact. The fixation of the two straps under the ear plays a crucial role here. Alpina's "Y-Clip" system guarantees a millimeter-precise adjustment - in seconds.
Viel Helm für wenig Geld. Das trifft es. leicht, gut anpassbar und sportlich
Super schöner Helm passt perfekt und sieht echt cool aus und ist für den Preis sehr hochwertig