Alpina Nacan III - Sunglasses
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 29 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
With the modern mirrored ceramic panes you can play "Mirror, mirror on the wall" - alternatively, and this is what the panes are actually made for, they protect the eyes from UV light.
Features - Nacan III
- Ceramic lenses are shatterproof
- Mirror lenses protect against extreme glare
- 2 Component Design combines hard and soft components
- Decentered lenses prevent distortion in the field of vision
- 100% UV-A, -B, -C protection
Frame and lens features
- Frame color: indigo matte
- Lenscolor:: mirror blue
- Frame width: 147 mm
- Temple length: 125 mm
- Nose bridge width: 18 mm
- Lens width: 59 mm
- Lens height: 47 mm
The combination of hard frame, soft rubberized temple tips and nose pads increases the comfort and fit of the glasses.
Ceramic is the basic material of the lens. It is shatterproof and thus offers excellent protection for the eye.
Mirror is a lens on which several layers of mirrors are applied. They protect against extreme glare and infrared light. Mirror is not only a feature of a highly functional lens, but also a style element.
The glasses are also suitable for sports that are practiced at high speeds and therefore leave no room for ambiguity. Distortions in the field of vision can easily cause irritation.